Jolly JANUARY's NSD Challange!

1313233343537»

Comments

• Finishing on 16/15 today and hoping beanie will do this again for February as I will need the motivation as I have to do 20 :eek: NSDs for February :)
    If you have built castles in the air, your work should not be lost; that is where they should be. Now put the foundations under them.

Solicitor/survey savings 300/1700
    Emergency fund 0/1000
    Buffer fund 0/200
  • nannygladys
    nannygladys Posts: 3,040
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker Photogenic First Post
    Forumite
    Hi everyone
    Haven't been around for a bit, life has been busy, but I haven't been spending as much as normal and I have ended on 20 in total. It would have been 21 but I have to get a few things later whilst out. Its been really interesting and made me realise that I buy in small amounts quite often, so that's changed and I try to organise it better, make a list and try not to forget anything - that is easier said and done!!
    Nannyg
    2024 is going to be a positive year for me, and it's starting now!! 
    Buys: All budgeted and paid by cash!
    Jan - fridge/freezer
              Hoover
    Feb - milk frother, curtain pole x2, roller blind, toilet seat, bath sink taps, kitchen sink waste unit and an extra double electric socket.
    March - 

• beanielou
    beanielou Posts: 89,348
    Academoney Grad I'm a Volunteer Ambassador Mortgage-free Glee! Name Dropper
    Ambassador
    Finishing on 16/15 today and hoping beanie will do this again for February as I will need the motivation as I have to do 20 :eek: NSDs for February :)

WEll done :)
    I am a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Mortgage Free Wannabe & Local Money Saving Scotland & Disability Money Matters. If you need any help on those boards, do let me know.Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any post you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button , or by emailing [email protected]. All views are my own & not the official line of Money Saving Expert.

Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/14.**Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** MFW. Finally mortgage free O2/ 2021****
    "A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.

***Fall down seven times,stand up eight*** ~~Japanese proverb.
    ***Keep plodding*** Out of debt, out of danger. ***Be the difference.***
    One debt remaining. Home improvement loan.
  • beanielou
    Ambassador
    Hi everyone
    Haven't been around for a bit, life has been busy, but I haven't been spending as much as normal and I have ended on 20 in total. It would have been 21 but I have to get a few things later whilst out. Its been really interesting and made me realise that I buy in small amounts quite often, so that's changed and I try to organise it better, make a list and try not to forget anything - that is easier said and done!!
    Nannyg

Well done :)
    I am a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Mortgage Free Wannabe & Local Money Saving Scotland & Disability Money Matters. If you need any help on those boards, do let me know.Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any post you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button , or by emailing [email protected]. All views are my own & not the official line of Money Saving Expert.

Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/14.**Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** MFW. Finally mortgage free O2/ 2021****
    "A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.

• dg1019
    dg1019 Posts: 967
    First Anniversary First Post Name Dropper Photogenic
    Forumite
    Finishing the month with a spend-free day for a final total of 14/12. :D

Great job this month everyone. On to February...
    Tesco 4163.90 (-86.00 since 01/01/23)
    First Direct 2437.49 (-153.09 since 01/01/23)
    Halifax 2391.37 (-55.70 since 01/01/23)
    MBNA 1577.00 (-78.00 since 01/01/23)
    Virgin 786.66 (-25.00 since 01/01/23)
    Overdraft 500.00 (-0 since 01/01/23)
    Spending CC 4538.34 (+521.24 since 10/01/23)
  • beanielou
    Ambassador
    dg1019 wrote: »
    Finishing the month with a spend-free day for a final total of 14/12. :D

Great job this month everyone. On to February...

Great result :j :j

• 13/31
    not quite the half i'd hoped for but I didnt join this thread til a few days in. Looking forward to starting from day 1 in feb& hopefully i'll get on better! :D
  • beanielou
    Ambassador
    13/31
    not quite the half i'd hoped for but I didnt join this thread til a few days in. Looking forward to starting from day 1 in feb& hopefully i'll get on better! :D

Still a good result.
    See you over on the Febuary thread.

This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 341.8K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.7K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.2K Spending & Discounts
  • 233.9K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 606.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.5K Life & Family
  • 246.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure