Jolly JANUARY's NSD Challange!

Comments

• spudsmum
    spudsmum Posts: 584
    First Anniversary First Post Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    NSD today!

1/7 done
    Total debts £21050! :eek: now £10941. 76. Total extra income made in Jan22 £109. 27 Feb 22 £45.25 Total extra income made in 2022 £154.52 Aiming for debt free at 45 - 41 months to go!
  • beanielou
    beanielou Posts: 89,277
    Academoney Grad I'm a Volunteer Ambassador Mortgage-free Glee! Name Dropper
    Ambassador
    Thanks for the new thread and Happy New Year to everyone :)

Can you put me down for 20 please - my exclusions are shopping list items, petrol, regular bills and direct debits and emergencies

Welcome :)
    I am a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Mortgage Free Wannabe & Local Money Saving Scotland & Disability Money Matters. If you need any help on those boards, do let me know.Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any post you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button , or by emailing [email protected]. All views are my own & not the official line of Money Saving Expert.

Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/14.**Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** MFW. Finally mortgage free O2/ 2021****
    "A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.

***Fall down seven times,stand up eight*** ~~Japanese proverb.
    ***Keep plodding*** Out of debt, out of danger. ***Be the difference.***
    One debt remaining. Home improvement loan.
  • beanielou
    Ambassador
    Happy New Year to all!

May be a tad late but could I still join? Would like to aim for 14, and kicked off today with my first, I would like to exclude DDs and Post Office charges please!!
    Robin09 wrote: »
    Happy New Year all.

Please may I join in too? I will exclude the direct debits for bills and shopping and petrol if they are within budget.

I aim for 15. So 1/15 so far.

WElcome to you both :)
    I am a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Mortgage Free Wannabe & Local Money Saving Scotland & Disability Money Matters. If you need any help on those boards, do let me know.Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any post you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button , or by emailing [email protected]. All views are my own & not the official line of Money Saving Expert.

Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/14.**Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** MFW. Finally mortgage free O2/ 2021****
    "A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.

• beanielou
    Ambassador
    Well done to all of you with NSD's today.
    I got no 1 today too :)

• Can I join alongside you lovely lot please for 20 days. I'm attempting no spend January, only grocery spending and kids clubs(drinks willbe from home) all lunches from home etc...
  • Nargleblast
    Nargleblast Posts: 10,762
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Debt-free and Proud!
    Forumite
    Number 1 for me today, a good start.
    One life - your life - live it!
  • beanielou
    Ambassador
    Sloggis19 wrote: »
    Can I join alongside you lovely lot please for 20 days. I'm attempting no spend January, only grocery spending and kids clubs(drinks willbe from home) all lunches from home etc...

Welcome to our lovely thread :)

• beanielou
    Ambassador
    Number 1 for me today, a good start.

Great start indeed :)

• spudsmum
    spudsmum Posts: 584
    First Anniversary First Post Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    Spendy day today - eldest son needed new school coat and shoes. Made good use of the sales though £10 for both instead of £43 so happy as I can be with that
    Total debts £21050! :eek: now £10941. 76. Total extra income made in Jan22 £109. 27 Feb 22 £45.25 Total extra income made in 2022 £154.52 Aiming for debt free at 45 - 41 months to go!
  • NSD 2 today :)
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 341.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.7K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449K Spending & Discounts
  • 233.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 605.6K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.3K Life & Family
  • 246.7K Travel & Transport