IMPORTANT: Please make sure your posts do not contain any personally identifiable information (both your own and that of others). When uploading images, please take care that you have redacted all personal information including QR codes, number plates and reference numbers.

HX Parking - Gladstones - Salterhebble Shell Garage Halifax

Options

Comments

• deftonepea
    Options
    Coupon-mad wrote: »
    Now stop and think about this, you DO NOT KNOW that the car was actually stopped for the 6 mins claimed by the editable timings pasted on the unchecked photos, so don't say things like this that fail to challenge them to show their evidence that the cameras are synchronised with each other and run to the same clock:

The photos supplied by The Claimant appear to be from a handheld camera rather than an ANPR as you can see the reflection of the operators dashboard in the photo.

I have since driven past the site and noticed a operator sat in a car as predator!
  • deftonepea
    Options
    With regard to the BPA Code of Practice do I need to print off a full copy of it if I was using it as an exhibit?
  • KeithP
    KeithP Posts: 37,655 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    edited 16 October 2019 at 10:11PM
    Options
    deftonepea wrote: »
    With regard to the BPA Code of Practice do I need to print off a full copy of it if I was using it as an exhibit?
    Why are you talking about the BPA CoP?

HX Car Park Management Limited are members of the IPC's Accredited Operator Scheme.

You just need the relevant pages of the IPC's CoP.
  • deftonepea
    Options
    KeithP wrote: »
    Why are you talking about the BPA CoP?

HX Car Park Management Limited are members of the IPC's Accredited Operator Scheme.

You just need the relevant pages of the IPC's CoP.

Ah, on their web site it states they are a member of the BPA. I shall amend as appropriate

Thanks
  • deftonepea
    Options
    The big problem I am having is I'm confused regarding WS and Skeleton Argument.

Can my exhibits be detailed/listed/reference in my WS without the need for a Skeleton Argument?
  • deftonepea
    deftonepea Posts: 54 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    edited 22 October 2019 at 6:21PM
    Options
  • KeithP
    KeithP Posts: 37,655 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    The Independent Parking Committee - Code of Practice states:
    Where did you find that?

The IPC haven't been known as the The Independent Parking Committee for at least four years.

You have two paragraphs numbered 9 (with other confusing numbers also there).
  • deftonepea
    deftonepea Posts: 54 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    edited 16 October 2019 at 11:06PM
    Options
    Sorry it should be International Parking Community

My evidence of MP3 is their CoP
  • Redx
    Redx Posts: 38,084 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Photogenic
    Options
    deftonepea wrote: »
    Ah, on their web site it states they are a member of the BPA. I shall amend as appropriate

Thanks

They probably are , as corporate members , but not the AOS scheme , different icons , different status etc , explained in the Newbies thread and in other posts , all basic background stuff you should already know

Being a corporate member has no relevance , almost all parking companies are members of the BPA corporate scheme

You do need a WS

You don't need a skeleton , it's just an aide memoire , nothing more
  • 1505grandad
    1505grandad Posts: 2,919 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Name Dropper
    Options
    And the evidence schedule says - "British Parking Association – Code Of Practice – MP3"
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure