MSE Pregnancy Club 28

Options

Comments

• Munchkin84
    Options
    I only have three weeks left at work and now I can’t wait to go
  • Munchkin84
    Options
    Is anyone going to take vitamins after giving birth?
    I never took them before I was pregnant.
    I’m only asking as I’ve been taking pregnacare and need one more months worth and wondered whether to get the new mum or breastfeeding ones as they’re all usually on 3 for 2.
    I guess a normal multi vitamin would be just as good.
  • Bosscout
    Options
    I'll definitely keep taking vit D. Not sure about anything else yet.
  • Munchkin84
    Options
    Hoping you’ve had baby Bosscout. And things are going well.

Hope everyone is ok and having a good weekend.

Pretty sure this baby is snuggling into my bladder like a pillow to get comfy. If I could sit on the loo all day I think I would.
  • selement
    selement Posts: 518 Forumite
    Options
    Had a little bought of regular quite long slightly painful Braxton hicks last 2 evenings so wonder if baby will be making an appearance soon...
    Trying to lose weight (13.5lb to go)
  • Munchkin84
    Options
    You can’t have much longer left now do you selement?
  • selement
    selement Posts: 518 Forumite
    Options
    I'm 39+2 so could still be a couple of weeks
    Trying to lose weight (13.5lb to go)
  • Bosscout
    Bosscout Posts: 94 Forumite
    Options
    Still no baby!! 41+3 today, and they'd booked me in for induction (despite me telling them I didn't want it!) so I called this morning and spoke to the ward, saying I still didn't want it, and didn't want to waste everyone's time. They were very understanding, and told me to go to triage for a check and to speak to a doctor. So I went in this morning. Agreed to daily monitoring, and if he isn't here by Wednesday (41+6) that I will go for induction.

I feel it's a good balance between giving my baby a decent chance of arriving without any medical interference and not pushing the risk factors up too high. So I'm happy. And hopefully he'll come before Weds! :)
  • Munchkin84
    Options
    He’s determined to stay. Maybe get some fireworks tomorrow and see if that makes him jump and gets things kick started. :)
    Hope he’s comes before weds for you x
  • Rambosmum
    Rambosmum Posts: 2,445 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    Munchkin84 wrote: »
    Is anyone going to take vitamins after giving birth?

I guess a normal multi vitamin would be just as good.

This is money saving expert after all ;) but if you actually look at the make up of any of the vitabiotic packs, they are all much of a muchness, so I get the cheapest. I wouldn't worry about pregnancy vs breastfeeding. I take the heair skin and nails one, they are almost identical in make up to pregnacare but a third of the price.

After last time I didn't, but should have done. Vit D, C, folic acid and a B12 supplement I think would have helped. I was drained.

I'm glad they are being supportive Bosscout and you have a compromise you feel happy about. Get encouraging that baby out!
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure