Nottingham Building Society - 1.55% Instant Access Account

Options
14567810»

Comments

• KingKenny
    Options
    Tom99 wrote: »
    Shows in your nominated account the next day in the afternoon but if you withdraw on Sat or Sun it will reach your account on Tuesday. Not sure what the max is and will be interested to know.

Cheers buddy. Maximum amount anyone....
  • emmb
    emmb Posts: 71 Forumite
    Options
    Received a message from nottingham BS to say the esavers account is being transferred to Beehive Money.

They state it is still covered under FSCS but wondered if anyone else has had dealings with Beehive? Or know any info on Beehive...

Not seen if affects terms for withdrawals or times to do so...
  • londoninvestor
    Options
    emmb wrote: »
    Received a message from nottingham BS to say the esavers account is being transferred to Beehive Money.

They state it is still covered under FSCS but wondered if anyone else has had dealings with Beehive? Or know any info on Beehive...

Not seen if affects terms for withdrawals or times to do so...

Seems like primarily a branding exercise: https://www.beehivemoney.co.uk/about-us/
    A new brand with a trusted heritage

Although Beehive Money is a new brand, it’s part of The Nottingham Group that also owns the Nottingham Building Society, Harrison Murray Estate Agency and Nottingham Mortgage Service (NMS). So, while our brand and website is new – your money is safe with a financial service group with 170 years’ of experience.
  • emmb
    emmb Posts: 71 Forumite
    Options
    londoninvestor..
    Thanks for the info and link :-)
  • colsten
    colsten Posts: 17,597 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    Migration to Beehive completed for me. All I needed to set up access to the funky new site was the Activation Code that they had previously sent by post. I think some would consider this as very relaxed security but since money can only be withdrawn to the linked account, and as changing the linked account requires the account holder's involvement, I suppose it is acceptable.

Website looks quite feature-rich and it seems they have tested it well.
  • Uxb
    Uxb Posts: 1,340 Forumite
    Options
    ......and also that the link they send you to activate is specific you you.
    I've likewise activated with no problems
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport