Nottingham Building Society - 1.55% Instant Access Account

Options

Comments

• eskbanker
    eskbanker Posts: 31,246 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic First Post
    Options
    Are you serious?...1.55% is masturbatorial!

...let’s see how MSE auto sensor copes with that word. ;)
    That last emoji confirms that you're a winker then! I'll refrain (or should that be wefwain) from commenting on your user name....
  • Biggus_Dickus
    Options
    eskbanker wrote: »
    That last emoji confirms that you're a winker then! I'll refrain (or should that be wefwain) from commenting on your user name....

......I take it you think I’m wisible? :(
  • londoninvestor
    Options
    Back to Nottingham - has anyone successfully managed to do a withdrawal? I've received my "code card" and tried to withdraw a test amount online - but at what should be the last stage, I get an error message.

No great hurry, hopefully they'll get back to me tomorrow on my secure message. If anyone's found and overcome any gotchas in the process though, let me know!
  • Biggus_Dickus
    Options
    Back to Nottingham - has anyone successfully managed to do a withdrawal? I've received my "code card" and tried to withdraw a test amount online - but at what should be the last stage, I get an error message.

No great hurry, hopefully they'll get back to me tomorrow on my secure message. If anyone's found and overcome any gotchas in the process though, let me know!
    What's the minimum withdrawal amount?...I got my code-card on Saturday and I'll give it a go if it's a low amount.
  • londoninvestor
    Options
    What's the minimum withdrawal amount?...I got my code-card on Saturday and I'll give it a go if it's a low amount.

Thanks! I don't think there is a minimum - it's not displayed on the website and I don't remember it from the product features. I was trying £5.
  • Inner_Zone
    Inner_Zone Posts: 2,853 Forumite
    Options
    Got my code card on Saturday as well. Just tried a test withdrawal of £1, showing as debited, but not yet showing at receiving bank account.
  • londoninvestor
    Options
    Inner_Zone wrote: »
    Got my code card on Saturday as well. Just tried a test withdrawal of £1, showing as debited, but not yet showing at receiving bank account.

Thanks - I can't even get as far as it being debited. No rush really, was just testing it - let's see what they say.
  • buffman
    buffman Posts: 436 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    Successfully transferred £10 from my new Nottingham account at the end of last week. Showing in my linked account this morning.
  • KingKenny
    Options
    Hi.

Anyone know what the maximum daily withdraw amount is and how long it takes to show up in you're nominated account.

Thanks
  • Tom99
    Tom99 Posts: 5,371 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    KingKenny wrote: »
    Hi.

Anyone know what the maximum daily withdraw amount is and how long it takes to show up in you're nominated account.

Thanks

Shows in your nominated account the next day in the afternoon but if you withdraw on Sat or Sun it will reach your account on Tuesday. Not sure what the max is and will be interested to know.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.5K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.4K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.1K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure