Buffy's 30 Month Plan

Options

Comments

• Buffythedebtslayer
    Options
    beanielou wrote: »
    oooops, got that wrong :(

Its not that bad.....well I won't say that on Monday obviously!
    Wow and well done to job plans Buffster - you got this.

Eeek to grim dates, surely there is a good one out there. Also, have you asked D why he is still in touch?

Rosa xx

I don't want to ask in case he goes away. Am an idiot. An idiot in love with an idiot. I think he will go away. You know how people do when they fade out of your life when they no longer work with you.

I am going on another date on Wednesday. I laughed when I talk to him - probably not his intention! but hey ho.....slim pickings.

Also I bought two pairs of sandals. the pair I bought which I have worn for about three weeks straight have fallen apart. They only cost 15 quid so am not hugely bothered.

xxx
    Nevertheless she persisted.
  • Buffythedebtslayer
    Options
    My tummy hurts. I may never cook salmon again.

The relief of the weekend is enormous. Mum is in bed with a cup of tea. She is very tired. I am so worried about her.

I have a lot to do today.

dog walk
    pay cash into bank
    shopping/visit for sister
    return parcel at post office
    clean out animals
    vaguely need to build my chest of drawers.
    Too wet to do garden so will sort room this afternoon instead. I was reading in another diary that our surroundings reflect our mood and vice versa - I know this! but am not "doing" it for some reason I keep putting it off. I know I am depressed, I got a new laptop for my birthday (months ago) and it is still in the box, I bought the chest of drawers in April still not up!

funny how you only notice things some times.

best go check on mum and have a shower.
  • in_need_of_direction
    Options
    I think you should use your break to establish fri as your day for sister shopping
    Mortgage at 01.01.14 £119,481.83:eek: today £0 Emergency fund £5.5/5.5k & £200/200 cash.:jWeight 24/02/19 14st 7lb now 11st11lb determined to stop defining myself by my mistakes. Progress not perfection.:T100%through my 1% mortgage challenge. 40.25% through my pb challenge.
  • Buffythedebtslayer
    Options
    Yeah, I try and it never sticks!

Mum is very tired and down but at least up and dressed. I don't want to be out long. So so worried about her. This is awful.
  • Buffythedebtslayer
    Options
    Not being out long didn't work out. I think sister is feeling quite lonely as I stayed there for over an hour and she didn't seem to want me to leave. Mum is tired but eating and watching Serengeti so that is ok.

I totally forgot the parcel. VERY annoying. Will have to do it tomorrow... or Monday...

going to eat lunch and have a nap. I love a nap.

PS as soon as I mention D on here he stops getting in touch!

but date guy has been in touch...
  • Buffythedebtslayer
    Options
    My nap lasted for about 3 and half hours.

Oops.

Animals did not get cleaned out. Tomorrow's task!

slowly realising what a mess the house is. Really not had my eye on the ball at all.

I am going to search up and price what I need for the garden and for the house.
  • Sun_Addict
    Sun_Addict Posts: 21,299 Forumite
    First Post Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary
    Options
    I can understand your sister feeling lonely, when your time is taken up with being a carer it's wonderful to have a normal conversation with someone else that's not about hospitals and illness.

Have a good Sunday. I hope your mum is ok xx
    Christmas Savings 2024 £252.38/£600 April NSD:2 April Surveys £
  • Buffythedebtslayer
    Options
    Sun_Addict wrote: »
    I can understand your sister feeling lonely, when your time is taken up with being a carer it's wonderful to have a normal conversation with someone else that's not about hospitals and illness.

Have a good Sunday. I hope your mum is ok xx

Yeah, it was just odd yesterday, obviously I go each week pretty much but she seemed different yesterday.

Mum is doing better today - big relief XXX
  • beanielou
    beanielou Posts: 90,308 Ambassador
    Academoney Grad I'm a Volunteer Ambassador Mortgage-free Glee! Name Dropper
    Options
    Glad your mum is doing better xx
    I am a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Mortgage Free Wannabe & Local Money Saving Scotland & Disability Money Matters. If you need any help on those boards, do let me know.Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any post you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button , or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own & not the official line of Money Saving Expert.

Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/14.**Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** MFW. Finally mortgage free O2/ 2021****
    "A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.

***Fall down seven times,stand up eight*** ~~Japanese proverb.
    ***Keep plodding*** Out of debt, out of danger. ***Be the difference.***
    One debt remaining. Home improvement loan.
  • Buffythedebtslayer
    Options
    Exhausted.

went for a drink to say good bye to a lovely supply teacher. bought chicken and chips on the way home and am now stuffed and tired.
    BUT AM FREE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Bed soon
    XXX
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills