Symbio Energy feedback

Options

Comments

• MABLE
    MABLE Posts: 4,080 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    Tafrock wrote: »
    They are trying to charge you twice for a lot more than me mabel so I don't blame you. It's not the amount though that matters it's the error.

I will be speaking to the head of customer services next week -

His email address is sam.b@symbioenergy.co.uk

Sam Budhdeo

He was the one who replied to me on Trust Pilot and agreed the £30 payment and Deepak was the one who said they would deduct it from the the first bill. Very disappointed.
  • Tafrock
    Tafrock Posts: 747 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    Put something about this matter on trustpilot too mable. I already have done.
  • steve900
    steve900 Posts: 82 Forumite
    edited 26 May 2019 at 6:08PM
    Options
    A disgraceful excuse for an electric company.

previous read 0.00, present read 0.00 (they have had 2 reads from me in the period). Unpaid amout £9.99, so now you owe us £50.53. The £9.99 was taken on 14 th as last bill said it would do.

There is no unpaid amount. But there are going to take £50.53 based on meter reading of 0.00 and that they have not had £9.99 which they have had. NOT HAPPY.
  • steve900
    Options
    So now I want them closed down. In the morning I will move to another company. And my nil point go to this skank.
  • Tafrock
    Options
    I will wait to speak to them but I'm not happy. First of all they screw my opening readings up (which they sorted to my satisfaction). Then they screw up bill number two. For myself and everyone else it seems. Don't know how many customers symbio have but if they double charge 1000 people (even for as little money as they are me ie £6.53) that's a lot of extra cash in the bank
  • Tafrock
    Options
    Sam replied to me early hours this morning and has promised to look into this and deal with it personally first thing Tuesday. I did emphasise it was not just my bill that was screwed up but several other forum users (not to mention the silent majority we are unaware of) also have the same problem. My strongly worded email made it clear I want my bill reissued for the correct amount and continued errors of this kind will leave me no option other than to switch to a rival. Probably Yorkshire for me where I'll join another forum regular fewkeste.
  • regglad
    regglad Posts: 14 Forumite
    Options
    I would just like to say a big 'thank you' to all who have posted on this thread, my fixed plan is about to end and I was considering Symbio - but not now !!!!
  • steve900
    Options
    I can't be bothered with this hassle for electric. Changing the terms so quickly, portal often down, wrong bills etc. I done a check and BULB is £39 more expensive but it seems for one week starting middle of next week they will credit the account with £75 on joining. So will transfer to them next week for a few months until I see a cheaper deal somewhere else.
  • Tafrock
    Options
    Exactly same story her mabel. It's good to see they have issued an apology (on a bank holiday too) and are rectifying the error but as you say they are trying my patience. These sort of mistakes will harm them if they continue long term. In baseball terms 3 strikes and your out. They've already screwed up bills one and two for myself. They will be given another chance but we shouldn't have to scrutinise their every move. It's only an electricity bill after all. I'm happy to provide regular readings. It's not rocket science. Get it right symbio or I'm heading elsewhere
  • Dobbibill
    Dobbibill Posts: 4,135 Ambassador
    First Anniversary Mortgage-free Glee! Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    I've also received the same email.
    Not very well worded......'you many'.......'which will the correct amounts'

I agree Tafrock - they are not off to a very good start and when I did a comparison yesterday there wasn't a big difference with Bulb, the next cheapest. We shouldn't need to be monitoring their every move.
    I’m a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on the Budgeting & Bank Accounts, Credit Cards, Credit File & Ratings and Energy boards. If you need any help on these boards, do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.

If you can't be the best -
    Just be better than you were yesterday.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport