Justifiably Unanimous Lockdown Yomp!!!

Options

Comments

• Mrs_Toast
    Mrs_Toast Posts: 450 Forumite
    Options
    Count me in as well please. DFD is still September 2014 but I'm gonna try and sell, sell, sell this month.
    TOTAL DEBT £12,212.46/£2000 paid off
    Debt Free Goal September 2017
    #106 Emergency Fund £482.53/£1000
  • CrazyCatLady1_3
    Options
    Me too plz, Apologies for dissapearing in June :( but am back and more determined now :)

Food budget £120
    total debt approx 21,000
    DFD july 2020 but trying my best to make it sooner
    Total debt - £16,687.86 approx. - Paid so far - £13,156.30 - £350. a month to DMP - DFD 17/01/2019 But I WILL make it sooner!!
  • Doris65_2
    Doris65_2 Posts: 80 Forumite
    Options
    Hi Kat

Count me in please, Cleared my OD last month need to keep on the straight and narrow or I will be straight back into it again.

Dx
  • 32b3in2013
    32b3in2013 Posts: 2,440 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    I would like to come back please? I have already sorted my budget and will post it tomorrow. I stayed within June's budget, just about, but didn't have many SFDs. I will try harder in July!!
    SPC9 #125 - £816.85
    SPC10 #125 - £851.81
    SPC 11 #7 - £968.46
    SPC 12 #7 - £2682.90
    SPC 13 #7 - £4829.85
    SPC 14 #7 - £4173.30
  • nannygladys
    nannygladys Posts: 3,075 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker Photogenic First Post
    Options
    Hi everyone

Been at work today, and Im sooo tired, so early night for me is in order.

Im trying something different this month, in that Im not declaring a food budget but will update it as I spend something. I should manage the SFDs this month, I just missed out with 18 in June, as I did a small shop near the end of the month and then forgot two things that I bought on two different days:(:(

Well good luck everyone and Im looking forwards to the £5 day out, infact one has already been organised, Tosco vouchers have been exchanged for a days entrance to a local attraction for DD3 and me, picnic is in order so will be nice and cheap:)just need a bit of sunshine:rotfl:

Off to look in cupboards, as on Tuesday Ill be buying a few bits and bobs to last me a couple of weeks

nannyg
    2024 is going to be a positive year for me, and it's starting now!! 
    Buys: All budgeted and paid by cash!
    Jan - fridge/freezer
              Hoover
    Feb - milk frother, curtain pole x2, roller blind - bathroom, toilet seat, bath sink taps, kitchen sink waste unit and an extra double electric socket.
    March - raised bed for garden, bathroom cabinet, roller blind - kitchen

• lotti379
    lotti379 Posts: 787 Forumite
    Options
    ...aaand she's in, just under the wire! :D

Budgets (especially after last months' Massive Petrol Underestimation) are yet to be fixed but will be declared by close of play tomorrow.

I think I got to around 10 SFDs last time, so aiming for the full 20 this month! As you say NSK, planning is the key.

Sleep time now I think.
    “Obstacles are those frightful things you see when you take your eyes off your goals.”

NSD Challenge: August 2017 2/15
  • NinjaSavingKat
    NinjaSavingKat Posts: 3,382 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Combo Breaker
    Options
    Greetings one and all!! WELCOME to JULY!!!
    Let's make this good one, make it count, spending a to a minimum and freebies to a maximum! It's our journey, we are the only ones standing in our way. Now make me proud!!!
    “Nothing in this world can take the place of persistence. Talent will not; nothing is more common than unsuccessful men with talent. Genius will not; unrewarded genius is almost a proverb. Education will not; the world is full of educated derelicts. Persistence and determination alone are omnipotent".
  • wannabee_in_credit
    Options
    Bring it on!
    I am going to have to up the petrol budget though, whilst I'm off work. It's going to be higher than my grocery budget which I always said would never happen. But needs must as I'm still off work this week.
    See siggy for updated info, and good luck to everyone!.
    Ninja Saving Turtle
  • georgiebrown0
    georgiebrown0 Posts: 127 Forumite
    Options
    I would like to join please
  • abundant1972
    abundant1972 Posts: 1,663 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post Photogenic
    edited 1 July 2013 at 7:32AM
    Options
    Hoorah! It's July!!!

Budgets for the month:

Personal Allowance [Food and Spends] = £120.00
    Fuel = £60.00

I *will* keep a spending diary this month - already started and I *am* going to make my 20 SFD target!!!

Made a casserole last night for the first time in ages using up some barley in my cupboards... That's a few meals sorted!!!

Having cut my training budget in half and opening my money tin (nowhere near as full as I thought!!!) - I've managed to squirrel away an extra £250 this month into my ISA. This is my Emergency Fund which was depleted a little over the last few months, but is now back up to £659! All extra money will go here... until it = remaining debt, at which point I will clear it.

Good luck everyone!

:D

DFD = August 2027 @ £250/month
    Follow your heart & be true to yourself always
    My life is full of abundance and prosperity
    NST Feb: Food & Spends = £216.51 / £290.00 NSD = 1 /15
    Be kind - Eat well - Exercise - Be mindful
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing