New The Citibank Club

Options
Welcome to the new citibank club, all members and non-members welcome, give us your take on citibank, your high's and low's, anything you want to share.
I'll go first, thankyou sgx.saint for your post which led me to the citibank thread, as if not for that I would not be the proud owner of my shiney new 3 in 1 DC and CB with a C/A at citibank, so far as to say can not fault the bank at present, call centre is a pleasure to ring, and all in all I am very pleased with my accounts, and quidco, would like to say anyone thinking of going for a citibank account then go for it , you have nothing to lose, and congrats to all of you who have recently become members of the citibank club.:beer:cheers everyone CW

Pls be nice to all MSer's
There's no such thing as a stupid question, and even if you disagree courtesy helps.
Tomorrow never come's as today is yesterday and tomorrow is today:confused:

MERRY CHRISTMAS FELLOW MSer's:xmastree:

Comments

• laney66
    laney66 Posts: 79 Forumite
    First Post
    Options
    Count me in! My pins arrived today, card to follow. Likewise I would have never applied for this account had I not seen the original thread.
  • computerwoman
    Options
    laney66 wrote:
    Count me in! My pins arrived today, card to follow. Likewise I would have never applied for this account had I not seen the original thread.

welcome aboard and congrats on your account I nominated sgx.saint for this months post but dont think many others have followed suit but theres always next month as if it wasnt for them I wouldnt be writing this now BIG thanks

There's no such thing as a stupid question, and even if you disagree courtesy helps.

• scottish_blend
    Options
    I have applied - but not heard a thing since I sent back my ID stuff. Its about a week ago - how long does it take after that?
    I have no more money to give - all you companies out there - do your worst - I give in!! :(
  • computerwoman
    Options
    any day now, I sent my ID off monday week 1 got it back same week. week 2 got my 3 pins tuesday and my 3 in 1 card wednesday, rang then wednesday to activate my card and ordered my paying in book and cheque book they arrived friday of week 2 so all in all I'd say about 14 days from beginning to end. and welcome to the club

• [Deleted User]
    Options
    Sent my ID and cheque off last Friday, so just waiting to hear back, hopefully with a proper Visa card. :D
  • computerwoman
    Options
    Sent my ID and cheque off last Friday, so just waiting to hear back, hopefully with a proper Visa card. :D
    welcome aboard, and you will get one its a visa delta some are getting 2 in 1 cards and some are getting 3 in 1 cards but I think after awhile you can up-grade from 2 in1 to 3 in1 so long as you dont put a foot wrong in so many months I think its 3 months but not sure, hope you get one I'm sure you will no one has said any different so far. so keep us posted.

• PabloNeruda
    PabloNeruda Posts: 1,264 Forumite
    Options
    I joined a few weeks back via Quidco. The only concern I have is that the £1.00 tracked cashback still hasn't changed to £50.00 even though my account has been active now since around the middle of December.
    Only when the last tree has died
    and the last river has been poisoned
    and the last fish has been caught
    will we realise we cannot eat money
  • computerwoman
    Options
    I joined a few weeks back via Quidco. The only concern I have is that the £1.00 tracked cashback still hasn't changed to £50.00 even though my account has been active now since around the middle of December.
    Hi and welcome to the club, you can raise a ticket with quidco about this, as I think its happened to a number of people, just click on your account with quidco and go from there.

• computerwoman
    Options
    just been on quidco myself and it tells me to wait until 02/02/07 to track my citibank offer for the saver account. it can take up to 14 days to go onto your account, then if its wrong raise a ticket with them or see what they actually put into your account £1 or £50 then raise a ticket. hope this helps

• [Deleted User]
    Options
    welcome aboard, and you will get one its a visa delta some are getting 2 in 1 cards and some are getting 3 in 1 cards but I think after awhile you can up-grade from 2 in1 to 3 in1 so long as you dont put a foot wrong in so many months I think its 3 months but not sure, hope you get one I'm sure you will no one has said any different so far. so keep us posted.

I've been banking fee free for over a year with A&L with an Electron card and cheque book. I moved to them when my debts with LloydsTSB got out of hand. :( Accounts have always been in good order with A&L but everytime I ask for an upgrade to a Visa Debit they just keep saying try again in xx weeks/months.

Looking forward to having a Visa Debit again and not getting turned down payment type in those obscure shopping places. :)
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure