Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    The website doesn't seem to be accessible tonight :mad:
    Saving money right, left and centre
  • jig
    jig Posts: 164 Forumite
    Options
    The new website is soo slow!!

I need help in getting some extra points and have some silly questions...

Nutrition 50pts (max 1000)
    Not Smoking 150pts (max 200)
    Education 200pts (max 400)

How can I get the extra points to get to the max for each of these areas?

Thanks
    Jig
  • Bargain_Rzl
    Bargain_Rzl Posts: 6,254 Forumite
    Options
    Well the no smoking one is because if you don't smoke in the first place you get 150points, whereas if you start as a smoker but then QUIT, you get 200.

The others - and am I right in thinking you meant 100, not 1000 points max for Nutrition in your example? - are where you can get a certain number of points per activity but you can do them twice a year, hence getting the maximum.
    :)Operation Get in Shape :)
    MURPHY'S NO MORE PIES CLUB MEMBER #124
  • captaindaniel
    Options
    I have another question about the health assessment and the once every six month clause. Does that mean that you can do one in the first six months of your policy and another in the second six months of your policy or that you have to wait exactly six months after your first health assessment. I joined pruhealth at the end of March but only had my first health assessment this month. Would I be able to get the points for another health assessment before the end of October as they would be very handy in getting me up to platinum?
  • brownbabygirl
    Options
    I have another question about the health assessment and the once every six month clause. Does that mean that you can do one in the first six months of your policy and another in the second six months of your policy or that you have to wait exactly six months after your first health assessment. I joined pruhealth at the end of March but only had my first health assessment this month. Would I be able to get the points for another health assessment before the end of October as they would be very handy in getting me up to platinum?

There must be at least 6 months apart between the 1st and second assessments.
    QUIDCO £2827 paid out since October 2007:D
  • Bargain_Rzl
    Bargain_Rzl Posts: 6,254 Forumite
    Options
    Brownbabygirl is correct. However, when you cross over into a new policy year, your first fitness assessment THAT year doesn't have to be a whole six months after your last one the previous year - if that makes sense. I checked this with Pruhealth.
    :)Operation Get in Shape :)
    MURPHY'S NO MORE PIES CLUB MEMBER #124
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
    ARRRGGGG i cant view the cineworld rewards it keeps saying error stupid new website. i am platinum but have only 2 weeks till renewal when i will get chucked back down to bronze or whatever so i need to sign up to the unlimited card NOW AAARRRGHHH
  • brownbabygirl
    brownbabygirl Posts: 1,356 Forumite
    Options
    shelvis wrote: »
    ARRRGGGG i cant view the cineworld rewards it keeps saying error stupid new website. i am platinum but have only 2 weeks till renewal when i will get chucked back down to bronze or whatever so i need to sign up to the unlimited card NOW AAARRRGHHH

no, calm down. come renewal you will RETAIN your status but your points will be reset.;)
    QUIDCO £2827 paid out since October 2007:D
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
    no, calm down. come renewal you will RETAIN your status but your points will be reset.;)

really??? WOO WOOOOOW OOOOO HOOOOOOOOOO

I am blaming mummy brain. i have been a member of pru for 2 years so i should have realised! Will dig out last years renewal and remind myself. You have just made my night.
  • firbird
    firbird Posts: 68 Forumite
    Options
    lmao at shelvis!!!!

on a seperate note, this new website is rubbish! on the old one, my fitbug points showed up on the same day/day after... On this one, it's been about 2 weeks and they're still not up. Anybody else had this problem?
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure