Count me in please 👍
  • Fluffy_unicorn
    Options
    I'm up for this challenge. Need to start saving
  • leelad
    leelad Posts: 131 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Name Dropper
    Options
    Evening, count me in please to take part. Tried it last year but had to exit the challenge in August as I needed the money to pay for our daughters new carpet in her bedroom. The money I had in the pot at that time (£270) came in very handy. Hopefully I can keep going on this one until year end.
  • hiceskater
    Options
    Can I join too please? Thanks
  • elsiepac
    elsiepac Posts: 2,561 Ambassador
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    Welcome roubiliac, Lassieh, Fluffy unicorn, leelad and hiceskater - I've given you all a number, please check post number 2.

Today I've potted £3.57 and £3.58 - feeling very good so far! Still can't shake my nervous feeling that I will get to a point where I don't feel I can pot something one day, however by putting in a few extra now, and starting with the big numbers, hopefully I can make this manageable!

I’m a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on the Old Style, Crafting and Techie Stuff boards.If you need any help on these boards, do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com.All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.
    GC: May 22 £tbc/£250 Vegan 27-8-13
  • gettingtheresometime
    Options
    Can I join?

Not using it to save but making a payment a day to clear a cc debt
  • karla_p
    karla_p Posts: 11 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Am I too late to join?
  • LemonadeBudget
    Options
    Hi elsiepac, and hello all!

Would love to join in. Jan 1st I ticked off £3.65, and just now £3.64 for Jan 2nd. Might mix it up a bit across the year but hoping to leave the smaller days for Nov and Dec
  • AbundantBudget
    Options
    Can I join, please?
    # 365 Day Penny Challenge 2021 £111.84/£667.95, # Virtual Sealed Pot 14 £7.56/£200, # Saving for Xmas 2021 £1 a day: £82/£365, # 1 debt vs 100 days £1,240/£1,240, 1 debt vs 100 days £1,000/£1,000,1 debt vs 100 days £0/£3,540,#80 Pay all debt by Xmas 2021: £2,555/£11,295.00
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.9K Discuss & Feedback