Weight Watchers Support

Options

Comments

• lessonlearned
    lessonlearned Posts: 13,337 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    Good Morning Everyone.

Well I've been back on the WW wagon for one week now and have lost 2lbs. That will do me. ;)

11lbs to go, going to try and get that into single figures next week.

Hope you are all well and motivated.

Onwards and downwards.
  • 13Kent
    13Kent Posts: 1,177 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    Options
    Well done! That's a really good start. I am still too scared to jump on those scales as I know I have been eating too much :( I have upped my exercise in the last couple of weeks but I haven't managed to stop eating the goodies that are leftover from Xmas :( I really need some motivation to get back to it. :(
  • savingmore
    Options
    I really need to shift at least 7lbs. I don’t want to stay 10lbs and get disheartened, so will stick with a definite 7, and see what I look like, feel like. I agree with you LL that we can look too scrawny in face as we age if we lose too much, I need to lose it from legs, and tum, not my face, but it doesn’t always work like that. I am only 5’2” so one or two lbs can make a big difference.

I was at my heaviest last January ever, it shocked me, but half a stone went on over christmas, new year :eek::eek::eek:

I lost 9-10lbs last year and now need to lose the final 7. I just weighed myself yesterday and today after my christmas break and I didn’t put anything on, so counting that as a win.

Went to a party tonight and was good, drank fizzy water and avoided anything too bad to eat. Lots of veg and fruit in house and really cut back on meat. Hoping to lose with healthy eating and increase in exercise, but that’s another story!

Hoping coming on here will be motivating for me.
  • lessonlearned
    Options
    Hi Savingmore.....welcome to our little WW gang. It's definitely a win that you didn't gain over the festive season. Well done.:T.

I think you're right, I definitely think healthy eating is the way to go......nothing faddy or silly. I am now making it my plan to eat for optimum health.

I could never be a vegetarian because I can't eat grains, so if I were to cut out meat and fish, there would be hardly anything left for me to eat but I too am trying to cut down on meat, reducing the portion size and filling up on vegetables and salads. I am also aiming for two vegetarian days a week.

I sometimes also have problems with dairy so I do need to try and learn a bit more about both vegetarian and vegan cooking, I have bought some vegan cheese to try.

We will get there.......
  • lessonlearned
    Options
    13Kent wrote: »
    Well done! That's a really good start. I am still too scared to jump on those scales as I know I have been eating too much :( I have upped my exercise in the last couple of weeks but I haven't managed to stop eating the goodies that are leftover from Xmas :( I really need some motivation to get back to it. :(

Ah bless you.....dont get disheartened. Just draw a line and start again.

If weighing yourself scares you then don't. Just concentrate on healthy eating and forget the numbers for now.
  • lessonlearned
    Options
    Bad news......I've out 3lbs on. :eek: in a week.....:(

Oh well, I'll just have to draw a line and try again.
  • 13Kent
    13Kent Posts: 1,177 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    Options
    Oh no! Hopefully it's just a little blip. I did get on the scales this morning and if I'm being generous I'd say I've lost 1lb! Not through better eating I don't think but I've been walking more and have had 2 swims this week. It's a small start but it's a start. Now to sort the food out!
  • Drawingaline
    Drawingaline Posts: 2,947 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    I have paid to go to a charity ball at the end of feb. Tax credits have decided to halve our payment, and I am over half a stone heavier than last time I squeezed myself into a going out dress! So three weeks to get into a dress as I have no money for a new one.....
    Debt free Feb 2021 🎉
  • lessonlearned
    Options
    Good morning everyone.....

I am so cheesed off. I have now regained another couple of lbs this week. :eek: That's a total regain of 8 lbs. I am so angry and so disappointed with myself.

I thought my clothes were starting to feel tighter, stepping on the scales this morning confirmed the bad news.

It is my own stupid fault. I have no one and nothing to blame but myself. :(.

So this it......back on the wagon.

1. Going to head out this morning and stock up on fruit and veg.
    2. Get off my derrière and start exercising.
    3. Dig out my recipe books and look for different ideas.

DAL. Come on, lets help each other. Get you in that dress and get me to shift that lard!!!

I'm going to report back tomorrow and check in each day. That way it might help me be accountable and help me stay on track.

I worked hard to lose weight last year. I refuse to put it all back on, so now it's time to get serious.
  • Drawingaline
    Drawingaline Posts: 2,947 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    I have a meal out tomorrow with my new job. So will be low point breakfast, and probably only fruit for tea.

I am feeling positive.
    Debt free Feb 2021 🎉
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.7K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.6K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.3K Travel & Transport