MobileXpression

Comments

• itm2
    itm2 Posts: 1,310 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Hung up my suit!
    mjm3346 wrote: »
    It's £2/2 credits per week, the amount stated when I signed up.

Found the e-mail

Hmmm...that's a better deal than me (£1/1 credit per week). Maybe I should cancel and re-subscribe!
  • I've been locked out, after I redeemed a voucher which hasn't arrived. B*gger! Is it worth contacting them or does anyone know how to reinstate yourself?

I’ve been getting 2 credits per week cashed in and received 2 x £20 amazon vouchers. I have also now been locked out chased I up and got this response!

Thanks for contacting us.

At this point we can confirm that your order was flagged and canceled by our security program. After further reviewing your account, we can confirm that you did not fulfill the necessary participation requirements needed to qualify for the incentive. Unfortunately based on your account not meeting the standards of activity and participation, we have canceled your order.

We understand your frustration regarding this matter, however our decision to cancel your order and lock your account has been made.

Regards,
    Support”

I’ve googled and it seems to is quite common. At least I cashed in the vocher before they cancelled 😂
  • I’ve had the exact same reply as previous poster and was only 1 point off a £20 voucher. Really not happy :(
    PAD 2018 £867 £1k emergency fund chall £368 / £1000. DFD "Making the changes and sticking to it".[STRIKE]O/D £550/£0[/STRIKE] [STRIKE]Next [STRIKE]£636[/STRIKE] £0[/STRIKE CC Debt: [STRIKE]£29031[/STRIKE]£27,753 :eek:
  • tonycottee
    tonycottee Posts: 1,331 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    edited 15 May 2018 at 2:40PM
    This site is currently offering £10 for your first week. I didn't have a problem claiming my voucher when I was a member, although gave up within a month.

There's a review of MobileXpression here.
  • mjm3346
    mjm3346 Posts: 46,888 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic First Post
    tonycottee wrote: »
    This site is currently offering £10 for your first week. I didn't have a problem claiming my voucher when I was a member, although gave up within a month.

The £20 bonus for two weeks is a better deal when it is on offer and you still earn the normal £4 for the first two weeks as well.
  • CBo
    CBo Posts: 508 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Bunch of con merchants that reguarly go canceling accounts for "no reason. Happened to me. Complete waste of time this lot. Do not touch.
  • mjm3346
    CBo wrote: »
    Bunch of con merchants that reguarly go canceling accounts for "no reason. Happened to me. Complete waste of time this lot. Do not touch.

Costs me nothing to use, the only effort is to click once a week to claim my £2, if they cancel my membership I have not really "lost" anything and I have already been been paid £100.
  • Hi, hoping somebody can help.

I've had MobileXpression on my iPhone for nearly two weeks but can't work out how to 'claim' the rewards. The email I get has a link which takes me to the website. The website says 'To claim your credits, click on the MobileXpression icon on your phone'. I don't seem to have an app installed as such, I have the VPN icon and in the VPN settings it is clearly MobileXpression, but there's no app to click on or icon to click on. I've tried searching for MobileXpression in the app store, but can't find an app to download, I've tried reinstalling the software from the website but there's no change, the VPN still exists with no icon I can click on to claim.

I'm sure I must be missing something really obvious, any help would be appreciated.

Ta.
  • mjm3346
    I see there is an offer through Maximail where Mobilexpressions pays £20 after a week for signing up and an ongoing 2 credits a week with only 15 credits (7.5 weeks) required for the £20 Amazon vouchers.
  • Tombo
    Tombo Posts: 999 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    I downloaded this recently. I can't remember where I was told about it from, maybe it was InboxPounds.

It seems like an easy way to earn some money
    2008 Wins: The Shapes - Get Your Learn On (CD), Free transport to and from a Christmas Party
    2009 Wins: Years Supply of Orbit Complete (144 packets), £50 of Odeon vouchers
    2018 Wins: Rockstar Energy Drink Headphones
    :jDebt-Free Wannabe!! :j
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family