MobileXpression - Page 14

New Post Advanced Search

MobileXpression

edited 30 November -1 at 1:00AM in Boost Your Income
149 replies 53.9K views

Replies

• itm2itm2 Forumite
    893 posts
    Part of the Furniture 500 Posts Hung up my suit!
    ✭✭✭
    mjm3346 wrote: »
    I received 500 swagbucks for installing the android version of this towards the end of June and in just over 6 months have redeemed £80 of Amazon codes. Payments have always come within 24 hours of being claimed and I have had no connection issues apart from needing to click on the icon to start the app sometimes.

£80 in 6 months? You're on a very different reward scheme to me. I get 1 credit each week, and can cash in 20 credits for £20 Amazon vouchers. So I earn £26 in 6 months.
    Do you earn more than 1 credit each week?
  • mjm3346mjm3346 Forumite
    43.9K posts
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    itm2 wrote: »
    £80 in 6 months? You're on a very different reward scheme to me. I get 1 credit each week, and can cash in 20 credits for £20 Amazon vouchers. So I earn £26 in 6 months.
    Do you earn more than 1 credit each week?

I didn't realise how far we are into January it's been installed for just under 7 months (30 weeks).
    There was £20 for keeping it installed for 4 weeks and it earns an ongoing £2 a week (including for the first 4 weeks so they earned £28 including the bonus).
    At the time of installation the swagbucks were worth £4 and initially they were the only reason I downloaded it.

• Sugarplum634Sugarplum634 Forumite
    1K posts
    Fifth Anniversary Combo Breaker
    ✭✭✭
    I've been locked out, after I redeemed a voucher which hasn't arrived. B*gger! Is it worth contacting them or does anyone know how to reinstate yourself?
    Make £520 a year in 2020 so far (£0 cash £0 AGC)

(2019,£481.69) (2018, no idea!) ( 2017 £673.20) (2016 £800.97) (2015 £791.42/$312)

Penny challenge: 21/366 (66.70/671.61)
    NSD 7/150
  • chelschels Forumite
    1.2K posts
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Combo Breaker Photogenic
    ✭✭✭
    I've contacted them twice by email and once via the website but unfortunately have had no response, very annoying!

You might have better luck so it's worth trying.
    *2018*
    £s GAINED: Cash £168.25 Vouchers £30.00
    LBs LOST: 0 / 28
  • itm2itm2 Forumite
    893 posts
    ✭✭✭
    I didn't realise how far we are into January it's been installed for just under 7 months (30 weeks).
    There was £20 for keeping it installed for 4 weeks and it earns an ongoing £2 a week (including for the first 4 weeks so they earned £28 including the bonus).
    At the time of installation the swagbucks were worth £4 and initially they were the only reason I downloaded it.

An ongoing £2 per week? Does that mean you're getting 2 credits per week, or that each of your credits is worth £2?
  • edited 17 January 2018 at 11:26PM
    mjm3346mjm3346 Forumite
    43.9K posts
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited 17 January 2018 at 11:26PM
    itm2 wrote: »
    An ongoing £2 per week? Does that mean you're getting 2 credits per week, or that each of your credits is worth £2?

It's £2/2 credits per week, the amount stated when I signed up.

Found the e-mail
    After you have been an active member of MobileXpression for at two weeks, you will receive 20 MobileXpression credits that can be redeemed for a £20 Amazon gift card. Additionally, each week you remain an active member, you can claim two credits.

• itm2itm2 Forumite
    893 posts
    ✭✭✭
    It's £2/2 credits per week, the amount stated when I signed up.

Found the e-mail

Hmmm...that's a better deal than me (£1/1 credit per week). Maybe I should cancel and re-subscribe!
  • I've been locked out, after I redeemed a voucher which hasn't arrived. B*gger! Is it worth contacting them or does anyone know how to reinstate yourself?

I’ve been getting 2 credits per week cashed in and received 2 x £20 amazon vouchers. I have also now been locked out chased I up and got this response!

Thanks for contacting us.

At this point we can confirm that your order was flagged and canceled by our security program. After further reviewing your account, we can confirm that you did not fulfill the necessary participation requirements needed to qualify for the incentive. Unfortunately based on your account not meeting the standards of activity and participation, we have canceled your order.

We understand your frustration regarding this matter, however our decision to cancel your order and lock your account has been made.

Regards,
    Support”

I’ve googled and it seems to is quite common. At least I cashed in the vocher before they cancelled 😂
  • I’ve had the exact same reply as previous poster and was only 1 point off a £20 voucher. Really not happy :(
    PAD 2018 £867 £1k emergency fund chall £368 / £1000. DFD "Making the changes and sticking to it".[STRIKE]O/D £550/£0[/STRIKE] [STRIKE]Next [STRIKE]£636[/STRIKE] £0[/STRIKE CC Debt: [STRIKE]£29031[/STRIKE]£27,753 :eek:
  • edited 15 May 2018 at 2:40PM
    tonycotteetonycottee Forumite
    1.3K posts
    Tenth Anniversary 1,000 Posts
    ✭✭✭
    edited 15 May 2018 at 2:40PM
    This site is currently offering £10 for your first week. I didn't have a problem claiming my voucher when I was a member, although gave up within a month.

There's a review of MobileXpression here.