B&Q Kitchen Cupboard doors £1 online

Options

Comments

• Shazza50
    Options
    The second part of my order arrived today, wasn't expecting them until 29th. Now I can look for some handles and get hubby motivated into putting them on.
  • rthirlby
    Options
    Ditto the above, the rest of ours arrived today a week earlier and totally out of the blue... luckily someone was in to sign for them
  • StaceyAKelly
    Options
    I ordered on the first day this was posted, so far been given 6 different delivery dates and each time that date approaches I get a phone call telling me item is out of stock and they give me a new date. Really frustrating coz I keep taking days off work to wait for them! grrrrrr

I had a message left on my answer machine saying it will be delivered on 28th October and then I received a text message this morning saying it will be here on 26th September? So I have just phoned them and even they dont know what is going on but they said they will call me back in the next four hours?

Anyone else having problems?
  • tia1803
    Options
    they are soooooooooo incompetant!!!!!!!!!
    i have sent 4 emails and they have not replied to any about the doors!!!!!!!!
    2013 wins...angry birds knex.
  • StaceyAKelly
    Options
    tia1803 wrote: »
    they are soooooooooo incompetant!!!!!!!!!
    i have sent 4 emails and they have not replied to any about the doors!!!!!!!!

Try ringing them on this freephone number: 0800 389 5516

When I rang they couldnt help me but did promise a ring back within four hours wooohooo lol
  • saxonrosecliff
    Options
    I am also having a complete nightmare with B&Q. I ordered online back in June. The first lost came in August and the second lot came this morning except they have sent me three too many of one door and 2 doors were missing. Rang up this morning and the person I spoke to did not have a clue what was happening but re-ordered the missing doors but they now can't be delivered until 14th November. Apparently due to 'stock issues' it is impossible for me to go and pick them up in store.

I've just checked online and the two I am missing are listed as available in my local store. So I am wondering now if I went and bought the two that I need in store, kept the receipt, waited until the November delivery and took the two doors that are delivered then back to the store, would I be able to get a refund?
  • naughtyneighbour
    Options
    Hi all

My doors finally arrived a few weeks ago,a week early and all doors arrived safely so I guess I'm one of the lucky ones.... fitted them and really looks amazing yay!!

Just one problem....

My housing association have just decided to give me a brand new kitchen to be fitted in 6-8 weeks DOH!!!

aaahhh well.....doors cost me a tenner an handles bout £20 so not too big a loss lol

NN
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
    Well, my remaining doors were supposed to arrive today (ordered back in June) but they didn't grrr I shall call them tomorrow to find out what is happening.

Update: I rang the free phone number and someone will call me back within 48 hours with a delivery date. Fingers crossed....
  • dander
    dander Posts: 1,779 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Hello, wondering if anyone has got any spares from their Sage Green orders, the first lot of my doors arrived today and I realise I've made a boob when ordering and the kitchen is now discontinued, so I can't buy the missing door from B&Q - crisis!

The one I'm after is Door pack K, which is the belfast sink underneath bit. Can anyone help?

I do have some spares of my own that I can swap with, or if anyone else has trouble, give me a shout. I've definitely got some spare of the large larder doors - pack E. The others may have to wait to see if I need to rearrange my kitchen plans to take into account the door I wanted, but forgot to get!
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
    Van1971 wrote: »
    Well, my remaining doors were supposed to arrive today (ordered back in June) but they didn't grrr I shall call them tomorrow to find out what is happening.

Update: I rang the free phone number and someone will call me back within 48 hours with a delivery date. Fingers crossed....

48 hours come and gone. No call! :mad:
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.6K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.2K Travel & Transport