B&Q Kitchen Cupboard doors £1 online

Options

Comments

• TERMIN8TOR
    TERMIN8TOR Posts: 150 Forumite
    Options
    Mr_Kennedy wrote: »
    nyone else get a call about the Green Sage and them putting back the delivery date? Now the 18th Sept.

that's the date I was quoted some weeks back for the sage green ones (I have had a part shipment (diff colour).
  • scottishgal_2
    Options
    Well received all our doors and they're fitted :D really really pleased with how they look!!! Just ordered handles on ebay £22 inc delivery for 15, and also ordered a black marble look laminate worktop from my local kitchen centre for £130 - fantastic!! i've got a new kitchen for less than £200!!!
    Top Cash Back: £882
    Boots Card: £160
  • kaz2721
    kaz2721 Posts: 55 Forumite
    Options
    I have now received my Sage Green doors (apart from the 60/40 one which will be delivered in Sept) and am vey pleased with them .... until we went to fit them as our existing kitchen units are smaller (height wise) :eek: .... all the widths are perfect and as I couldn't see any height dimensions when ordering ... I presumed they were all standard sizes and that my kitchen was standard :o ...

this not being the case, can anyone please recommend somewhere cheap and cheerful to buy basic cabinets / carcass etc. Any help / advice would be greatly received :D

What started as cheap doors is looking to get expensive now ... but really want these doors up! :rotfl:
  • emujuice
    emujuice Posts: 930 Forumite
    Options
    Well received all our doors and they're fitted :D really really pleased with how they look!!! Just ordered handles on ebay £22 inc delivery for 15, and also ordered a black marble look laminate worktop from my local kitchen centre for £130 - fantastic!! i've got a new kitchen for less than £200!!!

any photos???
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
    OK half of my order (sage green doors) was supposed to arrive today and the other half is due on 2nd Oct. I got a call yesterday saying that today's delivery wasn't happening because they were out of stock but not to worry that I would get my doors eventually and they would call me with a new delivery date. I wasn't impressed, but guess what, the doors did arrive this morning! Sounds like they don't know what they are doing, I'll keep my fingers crossed.
  • CGG
    CGG Posts: 746 Forumite
    Options
    Was expecting a delivery of the £1 doors next Wednesday, but this afternoon had a phone call putting back my delivery until 5 November - but they said they will still honour the price, £1 per door.
  • BaileyB
    BaileyB Posts: 2,281 Forumite
    Options
    Got all mine today apart from 6 glazzed doors which are due in the next few days
  • rthirlby
    Options
    Ours are due in 9 days and ive had no contact from them to say otherwise, fingers crossed they arrive
  • stokelass95
    Options
    half mine were delivered in july the other half are due 24th september hope the come:)
  • barjam_2
    barjam_2 Posts: 1,667 Forumite
    Options
    we ordered in june and got most of doors at beginning of august we were 5 doors short, but got a call on sunday to say they were there, so all doors accounted for:j once again huge thanks to op :beer:
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.6K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.2K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure