Is Welcome Finance going bust?

Options

Comments

• JV_Perth
    Options
    Doesnt sound good that does it Jason, why would it matter if you had a job. You can still have DD going out of your bank account, sounds to me as they just want to get everything on card maybe going into another account or something....

Join the group mate on facebook and explain to people the troubles you have had.

This company is a shambles...

James :mad:
  • madmackhunter
    Options
    James
    no offence mate,but not everyone likes facebook me included.
    to many people know to much on that.
    good luck to you anyway-hope you sort your welscum problems out.
  • Sol00
    Sol00 Posts: 1,230 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Jason you should ask them to refund the charges as this was not your fault.
  • JV_Perth
    Options
    Yeah its cool mate, i know not everyone wants to use facebook but a lot of people are on there, just thought a group would be a goo way of understanding the problems....

Hope Welscum go bust.....

James :mad:
  • madmackhunter
    Options
    WELSCUMS NEW LATEST TATIC.
    If they cant harrass you or intimidate you the latest thing ive heard is they will contact experian (more leeches)and try to put false info on credit files.

Last night i had a call from a young lady i work with who still has not recieved loan,yet they are taking out dd from her bank.

When she cancelled dd,welscum then told experian she had missed 4 payments!!

Thus giving her not only false info,but she would have to sign up to experian and pay membership to get it removed!!

Before you lot say its FREE, yes to view but to get things removed its a nightmare and £5.95pm plus to view score its £6.95!!!

Credit agencies like welscum are literally leeches that prey on peoples misery!!

I only myself use companies that are not affiliated with credit agencies i.e tiscali for broadband (who dont do credit checks)
    if we all did that welscum and other companies who use agencies wouldnt exist!!:mad:
  • madmackhunter
    Options
    For extra info
    im starting a new thread decarling war on credit agencies.
    They have got away with to much for to long.
    i WELCOME you all to partisipate.:T
    (punt there at welscum)
  • ~Brock~
    ~Brock~ Posts: 1,710 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    Options
    For extra info
    im starting a new thread decarling war on credit agencies.
    They have got away with to much for to long.
    i WELCOME you all to partisipate.:T
    (punt there at welscum)

Don't take this the wrong way mate, but I thought this site was all about moneysaving, not 'declaring war' on people.

You will find an endless supply of sabre rattling militants, who will lap up everything you say, on CAG - I would have thought you would get better support for your crusade there!?

ps - thanks for pointing out the welcome pun - I would never have spotted it.
  • Sol00
    Sol00 Posts: 1,230 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    WELSCUMS NEW LATEST TATIC.
    If they cant harrass you or intimidate you the latest thing ive heard is they will contact experian (more leeches)and try to put false info on credit files.

Last night i had a call from a young lady i work with who still has not recieved loan,yet they are taking out dd from her bank.

When she cancelled dd,welscum then told experian she had missed 4 payments!!

Thus giving her not only false info,but she would have to sign up to experian and pay membership to get it removed!!

Before you lot say its FREE, yes to view but to get things removed its a nightmare and £5.95pm plus to view score its £6.95!!!

Credit agencies like welscum are literally leeches that prey on peoples misery!!

I only myself use companies that are not affiliated with credit agencies i.e tiscali for broadband (who dont do credit checks)
    if we all did that welscum and other companies who use agencies wouldnt exist!!:mad:

If Welcome are putting false information on your friend's credit report, then she needs to write to Welcome's head office first, to advise of the problem and that she wants it removed within 10 days, for example. If they don't reply or remove the info, then she should then complain to the Information Commissioner's Office.
  • madmackhunter
    Options
    Commissioners office?dont make me laugh!!
    That lot are as usefull as a chocholate spoon!!

i spoke to them many times about companies like welscum putting false infp
    on files.

They just pass the buck to fsa,who then refer you back to the commissioners office as they say QUOTE.

"credit agencies dont come under our criteria"

Companies like welcome know this and play the shambollic system!!:p
  • hiowatha999
    Options
    As a newbie,ive read through this post with lots of interest.
    Welcome have stitched up so many people its unreal,i should know iused to be an advisor in nottingham ruddington way!!

note USED TO

Most guys/gals on here are talking sense,and have had bad experiences.

mack you seem to have your finger correctly on the pulse obviously you have done your homework.

Furthermore you are 100% accurate as regards experian (lets just say there is a mutuall agreement between both the said parties.

Its not sabrerattling its the absolute truth this goes on the whole sub-prime market is corrupt from top to toe.

Credit agencies are the lifeblood of cattles/welcome/provident/greenwood ect.
    I left due to stress.

Im ill because of what i saw and witnessed.

i called many news agencies as whistleblower.
    none interested!!!
    This is my one and only post,welcome/cattles i can assure you will be history VERY SOON.

hiowatha
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.8K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.3K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.9K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.4K Life & Family
  • 248.5K Travel & Transport