Car Insurance Job Picker Discussion



  • dacouch
    dacouch Posts: 21,637
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Sea_Shell wrote: »
    Sorry if this has been answered earlier. ...but what about being registered with a Temp Agency, for office work? You could be sent to a different "industry" every week. E.g. bank, insurance, builders merchant, garage etc.

    Office Worker or Admin Asst or Clerical Asst with the employer being an employment agency would be acceptable with most Insurers.

    Make sure you have Class One business use as Social, Domestic and Pleasure including Commuting to a permanent place of business is not normally acceptable
  • wurley
    wurley Posts: 95
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    edited 14 November 2017 at 5:29PM
    I work as a dinner lady for ONE hour a week... But I volunteer as a trustee for an academy which works out on average more hours.

    As a trustee I am registered at Companies house as a Director.

    By JOB do they mean a place where I am paid to work only?

    As clear as mud!:mad:

    One other thing.... Do I add commuting?
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors


  • All Categories
  • 341.8K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.7K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.2K Spending & Discounts
  • 233.9K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 606.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.5K Life & Family
  • 246.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.8K Discuss & Feedback
  • 15.1K Coronavirus Support Boards