[TEXT DELETED BY FORUM TEAM] "Shopper Discount & Rewards"

Options
1126127128129130132»

Comments

• keiran
    keiran Posts: 739 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    On every occasion, I was aware of their deal, including the monthly £10 fee.

It would be hard to claim this was hidden or in very small print. I was aware of it during the sign up process, they sent an email straightaway confirming these details, and another email later in the month, stating the same

Initially, I'd cancel my subscriptions after getting the intro cheques and before the fee collection. Now, I use them to make money!
  • Steve_xx
    Steve_xx Posts: 6,976 Forumite
    Name Dropper Combo Breaker First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    keiran wrote: »
    On every occasion, I was aware of their deal, including the monthly £10 fee.

It would be hard to claim this was hidden or in very small print. I was aware of it during the sign up process, they sent an email straightaway confirming these details, and another email later in the month, stating the same

Initially, I'd cancel my subscriptions after getting the intro cheques and before the fee collection. Now, I use them to make money!

I was aware when I booked the Ryanair flight and so I didn't go there.

On the other hand, my sister thinks she may have booked some theatre tickets online three years previously, only to discover after three years, that she was paying a tenner a month. She's not particularly internet savvy and so she was taken advantage of in my view. They offered to repay her 3 months worth, but I insisted that they cough the lot back, and they did. They surely wouldn't have unless they thought they were on sticky ground.
  • Money-Saving-King
    Options
    marleyboy wrote: »
    Sure you can pop on here and claim that the thousands of unsuspecting members who were RIPPED OFF by this company, were ALL idiots who did not read the terms of this SCAM.

You say this but then take a look at the Amazon Prime thread.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure