PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING

Hello Forumites! However well-intentioned, for the safety of other users we ask that you refrain from seeking or offering medical advice. This includes recommendations for medicines, procedures or over-the-counter remedies. Posts or threads found to be in breach of this rule will be removed.

Confessions of a very tired old styler. Please join in.

Comments

• Nelski
    Nelski Posts: 15,197 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Photogenic
    I bought stardrips and chucked it cos it made me cough. You're not supposed to drink everything that comes in a bottle. damm thats what you get for not reading the destructions - maybe it would have been nicer with red bull though:rolleyes:
    I have a number of microfibre cloths............all still in packets cos I much prefer my costco chuck away wipes. so they can block up the loo and force you to call out the hunky plumber. again. :rolleyes: dum di dum as if........and then the builder would have replaster the ceiling after the inevitable leak and the electrician can sort the halogens that have blown out whilst the gardener....erm .....well gardens i guess .....topless
    I clean when I have visitors and not at any other time. which is why you have visitors so rarely. cheeky mare I had 2 visitors at christmas........06
    I dont own a breadmaker and wont ever cos when I tasted someone elses I thought it was yak. It's the bread you're supposed to eat, not the machine. :rolleyes: hers sure tasted like id eaten the cable i have to say:D
    I dont clean my toilets everyday. :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: I'm telling Penny Pincher. please please please dont thats too cruel :p
    I used to think DW was darling wife and wondered why everyone was loading her:eek: twice on some days. Hey. We take it when we can get it. ;)stop bragging biathch
    I stopped doing craft projects when I was 10 Don't lie. you were 18 and there was a very good reason for that. ;)Nelski's drawing of a dog aged 18 and 3 quarters. :pgot the Turner prize that did :D
    Washing blowing on the line does not really make my day. You haven't lived. :D:rolleyes: Towels have to go in the tumble thats the law of softness. Shame on you. :rolleyes: with softener in too not vinegar - I know how to live i do
    Soap nuts sound like a fun activity for a guy in the bath if you have the mind of a guttersnipe.which i fully confess too
    Pregrated cheese can often be found in my fridge :o :eek:
    If I ever get one of those pulley trolley things I have given all who know me permission to kill me. I would die laughing before I could kill you. dont hold your breath lady hell will freeze over first - havent they heard of Waitrose delivery by chaffeur:confused::confused:

• HariboJunkie
    HariboJunkie Posts: 7,740 Forumite
    :o Nobody ever died/suffered because of a few weeks of slovenly cooking/housework.

Try telling that to Nelski's last dinner part guest.
  • Nelski

looks quite fit from the back though:rotfl: :rotfl:

oohhh wouldnt have those tiles though - very yesterday:D :D
  • HariboJunkie
    Nelski wrote: »
    looks quite fit from the back though:rotfl: :rotfl:

oohhh wouldnt have those tiles though - very yesterday:D:D

He said you weren't very sympathetic at the time but I didn't think he meant you were whinging about your decor while he expelled the last of your "freezer surprise" from his poor broken gut.:rolleyes:
  • Churchmouse
    Churchmouse Posts: 3,004 Forumite
    I would, but i have a problem:confused: I don't want one of those pull along trolleys, I don't like stardrops, and I use fabric conditioner, not white vinegar:o And I think she's been lovely to Quackers:T
    You never get a second chance to make a first impression.
  • penguin83
    penguin83 Posts: 4,817 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Well confession time here we go!

- My living room resembles a war zone as I havent put the kids toys away and they went to bed hours ago.
    - I have been using the excuse that it is too cold in the kitchen to tidy it for about 4 days.
    - I have had to lock the cupboard under the stairs today as it is so full it is the only way to keep the door shut.
    - The stuff in my fridge is so out of date I think new life forms have developed.
    - I have just out some frozen chips in the oven after I realised the only thing I have eaten today is easter egg (healthy balanced diet anyone?)
    - Our bedroom is so messy you now have to stand in the doorway and dive onto the bed (our neighbours must think we are 'adventurous'!)
    - The reason I am still awake is that I am going to my parents tomorrow and realised I have no clean tops to wear so wash is on now and heating will be on high overnight.

I think I had better stop now! At least I know I am not alone x x x
    Pay Debt by Xmas 16 - 0/12000
    There is something about the outside of a horse that is good for the inside of a man.
  • Right that's it I've had enough!
    I'm supposed to be a dfw but I've been laughing so hard at this thread (and I can see myself in every post), that I'm going to charge you lot for all the loo roll I've had to use tonight:rotfl:.
    Think yourselves lucky that I stocked up with charmin at 24 rolls for £5.89 from Lidl on Thursday!
    Official DFW Nerd Club - Member # 593 - Proud To Be Dealing With My Debts!

• Nelski
    He said you weren't very sympathetic at the time but I didn't think he meant you were whinging about your decor while he expelled the last of your "freezer surprise" from his poor broken gut.:rolleyes:

bless him
    good job he was a tiler from the 60 minute make over team it was sorted before i could get another batch cook on:rotfl:
  • Fi27
    Fi27 Posts: 155 Forumite
    If i could get off this MSE forum i'd have a house like a new pin ;)

And here's me aspiring to be an all singin all dancin flylady! LOL

Love the term 'slummy mummy' think i will adopt it:rotfl: :rotfl:

My dinner dishes are still sitting in the sink, never even got the washing in the machine, definately no dusting or hoovering of any description, let DS play games console for most of the day, never made the bed and about to climb into it and pull the duvet over me!! :eek:

Night night

Fi
    May GC Budget £200 spent
    Apr GC Budget £225 spent £258.32 Mar GC Budget £200 Spent £206.31
    Feb GC Budget £175 spent £210.23 Jan GC Budget £200 Spent £178.91
    For 2 adults :heartsmil
  • HariboJunkie
    I need to go to bed but first I have to go into the garden in my dressing gown and make like the Easter Bunny and hide eggs. I've had several large glasses of wine and can't read the Egg Hunt map that I wrote earlier. And the only torch I can find is one that you attach to your head. :o
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.9K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts
  • 235K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.6K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.9K Life & Family
  • 247.7K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure