PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING

Hello Forumites! However well-intentioned, for the safety of other users we ask that you refrain from seeking or offering medical advice. This includes recommendations for medicines, procedures or over-the-counter remedies. Posts or threads found to be in breach of this rule will be removed.

Confessions of a very tired old styler. Please join in.

Comments

• Nelski
    Nelski Posts: 15,197 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Photogenic
    Don't worry about it. People will be too amazed by the fact that you have a coach in your living room to notice the mess. :p;):D

I have a coach in my living room too..................I never notice the mess at all:D

and on the subject of Confessions where do I start............ I guess OS is just a spectator sport for me:cool:

I bought stardrips and chucked it cos it made me cough
    I have a number of microfibre cloths............all still in packets cos I much prefer my costco chuck away wipes
    I clean when I have visitors and not at any other time
    I dont own a breadmaker and wont ever cos when I tasted someone elses I thought it was yak
    I dont clean my toilets everyday
    I used to think DW was darling wife and wondered why everyone was loading her:eek: twice on some days
    I stopped doing craft projects when I was 10
    Washing blowing on the line does not really make my day
    Towels have to go in the tumble thats the law of softness
    Vinegar is for chips
    Soap nuts sound like a fun activity for a guy in the bath
    Pregrated cheese can often be found in my fridge :o
    If I ever get one of those pulley trolley things I have given all who know me permission to kill me
    I passed off an asda soup for my own last week:o

I could go on but I dont want to be pprd from OS:D

can I just confess that My name is Nelski and I dont do OS I just like OS people:D :Dcos they bake cakes and knit lovely things whereas I just buy them:o

• sparrer
    sparrer Posts: 7,547 Forumite
    First Post Combo Breaker First Anniversary I've been Money Tipped!
    I'm sitting in my small spare bedroom grandly known as the computer room, with disgusting brown cigarette smoke stains on the walls. I promised myself I'd redecorate it when I gave up smoking - which I did a year ago..

The bathroom curtain rail fell down in October..

I didn't change my bedding this month, just turned it round :o , my excuse being it's a king size bed, only me who sleeps in it and I want it to wear evenly..

I can't open the kitchen cupboards when anyone else is in there because I haven't cleaned the insides since last Summer..

Would someone please explain 'ironing'..

Thank God we are human!
  • HariboJunkie
    HariboJunkie Posts: 7,740 Forumite
    Nelski wrote: »
    I have a coach in my living room too..................I never notice the mess at all:D

and on the subject of Confessions where do I start............ I guess OS is just a spectator sport for me:cool:

I bought stardrips and chucked it cos it made me cough
    I have a number of microfibre cloths............all still in packets cos I much prefer my costco chuck away wipes
    I clean when I have visitors and not at any other time
    I dont own a breadmaker and wont ever cos when I tasted someone elses I thought it was yak
    I dont clean my toilets everyday
    I used to think DW was darling wife and wondered why everyone was loading her:eek: twice on some days
    I stopped doing craft projects when I was 10
    Washing blowing on the line does not really make my day
    Towels have to go in the tumble thats the law of softness
    Vinegar is for chips
    Soap nuts sound like a fun activity for a guy in the bath
    Pregrated cheese can often be found in my fridge :o
    If I ever get one of those pulley trolley things I have given all who know me permission to kill me
    I passed off an asda soup for my own last week:o

I could go on but I dont want to be pprd from OS:D

can I just confess that My name is Nelski and I dont do OS I just like OS people:D :Dcos they bake cakes and knit lovely things whereas I just buy them:o

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :T :T :T
    Blimey Nels. I had a bet on with somone that you'd post on here in less than ten minutes. Can't believe it took nearly 2 hours. :p That's a tenner I've lost. :rolleyes: ;):D

Oh my sides. the thought of you with a Wally trolley. :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
  • Nelski
    Blimey Nels. I had a bet on with somone that you'd post on here in less than ten minutes. Can't believe it took nearly 2 hours. :p That's a tenner I've lost. :rolleyes: ;):D

I was watching pride and prejudice with a takeaway:rotfl:
  • HariboJunkie
    I was watching pride and prejudice with a takeaway delivery boy:rotfl:

:eek: Too much information. :D
  • Nelski
    :eek: Too much information. :D

He was no boy - he was man all the way through:rotfl: :rotfl:
  • Benthosboy
    Benthosboy Posts: 417 Forumite
    lil_me wrote: »

If only they were all the confessions I could make, but my fingers got tired...........more for another day maybe ;)

Oh jeez, another sleepless night as I await the next thrilling instalment of "lil-me, 1001 things she hoped no-one would ever find out....."

:D:D:D
    LBM: 12.2.08.
    Debt-free as of July '09 :j and determined not to go there, ever again :mad:
    DFW Nerd Club #902 Proud to have dealt with my debts.
  • HariboJunkie
    He was no boy - he was man all the way through:rotfl: :rotfl:

I'll remind you young lady that this thread is entitled confessions of a tired Old Styler not confessions of the blue haired nympho. :eek: You can't say things like that on a thread started by a woman with Ma Ingles in her avatar. :eek:
  • JillD_2
    JillD_2 Posts: 1,773 Forumite
    Here's mine, I'll start with the worst ....

I just realised the money DH reclaimed from his business (wont tell you how much its too depresing) has just vanished into thin air from our joint account

We have developed quite a Pizza Hut habit at the weekend (helping to the above thing happening)

I have used my tumble drier for almost every wash since 12th Sept (when DD2 was born). I cant be doing with hanging and rehanging tiny vests and socks etc

I use disposable nappies. And I have 2 children in them and one in pullups at night

I needed an outfit for a wedding in May, couldnt make up my mind between two dresses so bought both

I pay weekly to go to a weight watchers class

I am still not in bed thoughI am shattered

Shall I go on ......
    Jan GC: £202.65/£450 (as of 4-1-12)
    NSDs: 3
    Walk to school: 2/47
    Bloater challenge: £0/0lbs

• Nelski
    I'll remind you young lady that this thread is entitled confessions of a tired Old Styler not confessions of the blue haired nympho. :eek: You can't say things like that on a thread started by a woman with Ma Ingles in her avatar. :eek:

Im sorry but Ma Ingles would not have let her aubergines turn for one minute :eek: :eek: and as for the state of our OS board guide's sucky cups well Im shocked I have to confess its taken the wind out of my OS sails

;) :rotfl:
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.1K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport