PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING

Hello Forumites! However well-intentioned, for the safety of other users we ask that you refrain from seeking or offering medical advice. This includes recommendations for medicines, procedures or over-the-counter remedies. Posts or threads found to be in breach of this rule will be removed.

Confessions of a very tired old styler. Please join in.

Comments

• tattycath
    tattycath Posts: 7,175 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    I'll remind you young lady that this thread is entitled confessions of a tired Old Styler not confessions of the blue haired nympho. :eek: You can't say things like that on a thread started by a woman with Ma Ingles in her avatar. :eek:
    Maybe there is a link Haribo... maybe he was an old styler(or should that be old timer...)-or maybe she's gonna convert him :D who knows it could've been michael landon-just make sure ma ingle's got her eyes and ears closed :rotfl::rotfl:
    GE 36 *MFD may 2043
    MFIT-T5 #60 £136,850.30
    Mortgage overpayments 2019 - £285.96
    2020 Jan-£40-feb-£18.28.march-£25
    Christmas savings card 2020 £20/£100
    Emergency savings £100/£500
    12/3/17 175lb - 06/11/2019 152lb
  • HariboJunkie
    HariboJunkie Posts: 7,740 Forumite
    Nelski wrote: »
    and as for the state of our OS board guide's sucky cups well Im shocked I have to confess its taken the wind out of my OS sails

;) :rotfl:

Pink is very quiet. :think: :whistle: :shhh: :silenced: ;):D
  • Pink.
    Pink. Posts: 17,675 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post

One of us has to be. :rolleyes: :p:D
  • Nelski
    Nelski Posts: 15,197 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Photogenic

bet shes got one of those pulley shoppy things:D
  • tattycath
    Would that be one of them trolley dolly thingy wotsit bags on wheels that you can get everything in apart from the kitchen sink??? :rotfl: :rotfl:
    GE 36 *MFD may 2043
    MFIT-T5 #60 £136,850.30
  • Pink.
    Pink. Posts: 17,675 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post

I do not!!! :eek: No sucky cups here either. ;):D
  • Benthosboy
    Benthosboy Posts: 417 Forumite
    Bad news lil-me. I'm afraid my allegiance might have to be switched. Women that haven't cleaned up since the fall of Saigon (?), blue-haired nympho's, Ma Ingles, bedding that's changed so rarely you might as well not bother. I ask you, what's a boy to do???

If it does all goes pear-shaped, it was fun while it lasted. (about an hour by my reckoning :D )
    LBM: 12.2.08.
    Debt-free as of July '09 :j and determined not to go there, ever again :mad:
    DFW Nerd Club #902 Proud to have dealt with my debts.
  • HariboJunkie
    HariboJunkie Posts: 7,740 Forumite
    Right, I'm doing to take you in hand. ;)
    I bought stardrips and chucked it cos it made me cough. You're not supposed to drink everything that comes in a bottle.
    I have a number of microfibre cloths............all still in packets cos I much prefer my costco chuck away wipes. so they can block up the loo and force you to call out the hunky plumber. again. :rolleyes:
    I clean when I have visitors and not at any other time. which is why you have visitors so rarely.
    I dont own a breadmaker and wont ever cos when I tasted someone elses I thought it was yak. It's the bread you're supposed to eat, not the machine. :rolleyes:
    I dont clean my toilets everyday. :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: I'm telling Penny Pincher. :p
    I used to think DW was darling wife and wondered why everyone was loading her:eek: twice on some days. Hey. We take it when we can get it. ;)
    I stopped doing craft projects when I was 10 Don't lie. you were 18 and there was a very good reason for that. ;)Nelski's drawing of a dog aged 18 and 3 quarters. :p
    Washing blowing on the line does not really make my day. You haven't lived. :D
    Towels have to go in the tumble thats the law of softness. Shame on you. :rolleyes:
    Soap nuts sound like a fun activity for a guy in the bath if you have the mind of a guttersnipe.
    Pregrated cheese can often be found in my fridge :o :eek:
    If I ever get one of those pulley trolley things I have given all who know me permission to kill me. I would die laughing before I could kill you.

• tattycath
    I stopped doing craft projects when I was 10 And there was a very good reason for that. ;)Nelski's drawing of a dog aged 18 and 3 quarters. :p
    I would have mistaken that dog to be about 18 & 3/4 too!!! :D
    GE 36 *MFD may 2043
    MFIT-T5 #60 £136,850.30
  • Churchmouse
    Churchmouse Posts: 3,004 Forumite
    :o OK Gingham, I've had enough wine tonight to confess:

the spider's webs in my bathroom are because of idleness, not because it's a family pet:o

the kitchen floor is disgusting because it hasn't been cleaned recently, not because DGSs were over a day or two ago:o

the washing basket is empty today:T :T :T The ironing basket can't hold the ironing, so most of it is in the newly vacated DS4 bedroom:o

Tonight we had ready prepared pasta that needed 1 minute of boiling, served with ready prepared salad.:o ( my excuse? DS3 moves out tomorrow, and then I have no babies at home. That's more than enough excuse!!!!!)

Housework, and OS food are not the be-all of life. There are bigger issues, and more pressing demands. Nobody ever died/suffered because of a few weeks of slovenly cooking/housework. I refuse to be ashamed ( well only a little:rotfl: )
    You never get a second chance to make a first impression.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure