PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING

Hello Forumites! However well-intentioned, for the safety of other users we ask that you refrain from seeking or offering medical advice. This includes recommendations for medicines, procedures or over-the-counter remedies. Posts or threads found to be in breach of this rule will be removed.

Confessions of a very tired old styler. Please join in.

Comments

• Gingham,

In odd sock situations, I find it best to adopt an odd smile and calmly inform the world that you have an identical pair in the drawer...

Confession: I haven't lifted an iron since I moved 6 months ago, my adorable OH has done it all for me. I'm so ashamed... And there are untold boxes in the spare room we meant to unpack this weekend. So much for being a domestic goddess, more like a Dirt Devil LOL
  • gabycat
    gabycat Posts: 502 Forumite
    i also had takeawaytonight
    did no washing today even thou basket is overflowing
    didn't change beds(alays do sat)
    went for a nap with lo instead of cleaning bathrooms
    am on 2nd bottle of wine

also intend to let oh get up to kids in morning even thou he did today and its my turn
    Crazy cat lady
  • Benthosboy
    Benthosboy Posts: 417 Forumite
    While we're confessing, I haven't been able to get my wedding ring on since I got pregnant with DS2 and he's a year old. So much for losing my pregnancy weight.

I, err, ahem, took mine off four weeks ago and I intend to weigh it in with my engagement ring. I'm not sure wether to feel :j at the thought of a bit more money for the "war effort" or :o for considering it.

Martyn.
    LBM: 12.2.08.
    Debt-free as of July '09 :j and determined not to go there, ever again :mad:
    DFW Nerd Club #902 Proud to have dealt with my debts.
  • HariboJunkie
    HariboJunkie Posts: 7,740 Forumite
    Benthosboy wrote: »
    I fear more confessions are on the way......

Keep them on topic and clean please :p Or they will be moved to The Moneysaving Arms faster than you can say "My Microfibre cloth has cobwebs on it and I can't even spell Stardrops" ;)
  • Oh dear...im so bad

We had macaroni cheese for lunch and then had the leftovers for dinner...:eek:

School uniform still not washed from thursday...:o

House not hoovered nor any cleaning done in ages...:o

I had a nap today:T
    :D:D:DNever worry 'till you get a worry...:D:D:D

:D :j :D :j:j:D:j:D:j:D:j:D:j:D:j:D
  • Miss_Cinnabon
    Miss_Cinnabon Posts: 19,481 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    more to my list.....

i never seperate my darks/whites when washing
    i dont iron, mum does it for me:D

susie
  • taplady
    taplady Posts: 7,184 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Thanks GR for this thread, it has made me smile!:T I thought you were all saints too like moneyowen!:D
    My confessions are

loads of cobwebs - just dont look above the eyeline in my house!:D
    It looks tidy - just dont open a drawer or cupboard:eek: or look under a bed - out of sight out of mind for me!;)

Not menu planned for a couple of weeks or done much cooking from scratch - had an Asda veggie lasagne the other day!:eek: and Auntie Bessie Yorkshires:eek:
    Do what you love :happyhear
  • Gingham_Ribbon
    Gingham_Ribbon Posts: 31,520 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Oh thank goodness.

Going to be feeling a little more human!

(DH has just made an attempt to tidy up and put the coats that were over the chair on the hook. The hook snapped. LOL.)
    May all your dots fall silently to the ground.
  • I have 3 bin bags of ironing in the boot of my car because my sister is coming for lunch tomorrow and I have nowhere to put it all!

There are piles of ironed ironing on the dining room table which I can't be bothered to carry upstairs

The house is a mess, but I have cunningly hidden all the carp under or behind things.

All my good intentions for a cooked from scratch lunch tomorrow went out the window when I detoured into M&S simply food this afternoon and spent nearly £50:eek:
    Jane

ENDIS. Employed, no disposable income or savings!
  • taplady wrote: »
    Thanks GR for this thread, it has made me smile!:T I thought you were all saints too like moneyowen!:D
    My confessions are

loads of cobwebs - just dont look above the eyeline in my house!:D
    It looks tidy - just dont open a drawer or cupboard:eek: or look under a bed - out of sight out of mind for me!;)

Not menu planned for a couple of weeks or done much cooking from scratch - had an Asda veggie lasagne the other day!:eek: and Auntie Bessie Yorkshires:eek:

I always use AB's yorkshires but I always say I made them myself!
    Jane

ENDIS. Employed, no disposable income or savings!
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts
  • 235K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.7K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure