How many jobs do you have?

12346»

Comments

• van22663
    van22663 Posts: 196 Forumite
    I work 16 hours during the day in a shop, homeworking selling holidays 2 evenings a week from 6 till 10, mystery shopping and sell Avon.... no husband, 2 kids.....im pretty frazzled but stuck with it till i can get off my ridiculous 8.9% mortgage of £863 a month...wish me luck friends!
  • CCCS_Sarah
    CCCS_Sarah Posts: 1,555 Organisation Representative
    2 Jobs

Debt Counsellor and Cleaner ;)
    I am a Debt Counsellor that works for the CCCS and have specific permission from Martin, to post on these boards to try and help those in debt. Read more information on the CCCS and what it does in the Debt Problems: What to do and where to get help article.

CCCS is a registered charity, and there is no charge whatsoever for any of the services we provide to our clients. We take great pride in offering first class help and advice, but we only offer this where we have been able to fully explore and understand your circumstances with you. We want to help you understand these choices and their possible implications but not make them for you.
  • van22663
    van22663 Posts: 196 Forumite
    To Sarah and all the other CCCS counsellers on here...thank you to all of you...the CCCS has been my salvation. Best phone number I have ever dialled.
  • Annie021063
    Annie021063 Posts: 2,569 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    I work as a TA four days a week.
    I am a student.
    I sell on amazon/ebay.
    I work for a postal survey company.
    I tutor 2 different people (soon to be 3)
    I mystery shop when possible.
    I type inventories.
    I have two kids, a hubby and a home to run.

Phew .. do I really do all that!!!!
    Soon I will be a teacher full time and so will drop everything else (or will I??? student loan still to be paid??!!)
    Well done to everyone who holds down a job and more to pay debts.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure