How many jobs do you have?

Comments

• Two.

One Mon - Fri 8-6pm, two Saturday daytimes a month and one Sunday every six weeks.

Second job Thurs, Fri and Sun night and usually one or two Sat nights a month.

And I'm still skint, always knackered..but the debts have dropped rapidly.
    DEBT FREE! Sep '08/£9,800 in Oct '06 :beer:
  • I have 3 jobs and two kids aged 4 and 2.
    I clean 5-8 am 6 days then other half goes to work and I have kids all day
    I data entry 5-9 pm 5 dys
    I work in a shop sat and sun
    So for paid work I do 52 hours a wk, look after kids, mystery shop occasionaly, ebay and clicks!!! I occasionaly sleep inbetween too!!!!
    Proud to be dealing with my debts through cccs
    #3 MAD ebay challange aim £500 so far £390.17 :j
  • Currently working 2 p/t jobs + Uni on top of that (which is supposed to be a F/T job in itself!) First job is around 17 hours a week and the second, two evenings a week in a pub. (around 10 hours) Only took on the second job to keep me entertained over summer while i didn't have uni but got hooked on working there and so have kept it on. Unlike most students i managed to save £5,000 of my last three loan installments and have just bought a flat instead of copious amounts of beer! Have used my wages to live on instead.
    In two month's time i'll probably up my hours in the first job, but will still work the second, i love the variety it brings!

O/H works full time with a couple of hours overtime each week, (most of it unpaid much to my annoyance, graphic design studios love to take liberties of young/new designers) then he also works freelance, most evenings a week, unless i specifically ask him not to! brings in alot of cash though :)
    Save £12k in 2017 / Dec 2017 Travel Cash = £12,400 / £14,000 88.5%[/COLOR]

House Deposit = £20,500 / £18,000:money:
  • thevinternet
    thevinternet Posts: 1,054 Forumite
    Two jobs - one around 12 hours a week at weekends, the other is AQA.
    But I start my third job today in an office - that'll be another 19 hours a week, so I'll cut down on AQA.
    And studying too - I am a busy bee!
  • tudorfan22
    tudorfan22 Posts: 436 Forumite
    penguin83 wrote: »
    I have a full time job in the civil service and do as many mystery shops as I can in a week. I also have 2 littleuns who are 3 and 5 and a horse so can't really fit much more in! x x

greetings fellow civil servicer -youre not my boss are you? i work in HMRC but dont tell anyone cos i dont know anything about tax, or WTC or anything really.......why do they employ me in the first place.................
    )

:beer:
  • Queen.Bess
    Queen.Bess Posts: 1,062 Forumite
    Working full time Monday to Friday, with the addition of clerking 4 governors meetings a term (12 a year), which brings in just over £1,000 extra per year. I am an Avon Rep and I also mystery shop.

I did consider working Saturdays or Sundays over Christmas, but having been there when it was my only job a few years ago, I don't fancy doing it on top of working during the week too! I'd be knackered!
    Official DFW Nerd Club #20 :cool: Proud To Be Dealing With My Debts :D DFW Long Hauler #109 :o

Slowly, Slowly = Oct '09: £30693, Aug '15: £14820. Could Be Debt Free April 2020, but hoping for sooner!
  • webbie
    webbie Posts: 383 Forumite
    Childminding - 42 hours per week
    Book-keeping - 2 hours per week
    Studying for a degree (no pay though) 8 hours per week
    Ebaying - approx 6 hours per week
    Looking after two kids - every waking hour left!!
    DFW No. 344
    Proud to be dealing with my debts!!:T
  • webbie
    webbie Posts: 383 Forumite
    mrsclecoco wrote: »
    I have 3 jobs and two kids aged 4 and 2.
    I clean 5-8 am 6 days then other half goes to work and I have kids all day
    I data entry 5-9 pm 5 dys
    I work in a shop sat and sun
    So for paid work I do 52 hours a wk, look after kids, mystery shop occasionaly, ebay and clicks!!! I occasionaly sleep inbetween too!!!!

This is a lot of hours - and seven days a week too!! You deserve a medal!!
    DFW No. 344
    Proud to be dealing with my debts!!:T
  • bryanb
    bryanb Posts: 4,993 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    No Jobs, a couple of pensions. Too much free time, have volunteered to drive ambulance for Red Cross. I had the sense to be born at the right time.
    This is an open forum, anyone can post and I just did !
  • 3 Jobs
    Two part time one almost full time :-)

Too much to do and to much internet
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts
  • 235K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills