Get A Boots Meal-deal Every Day For £1.39!!!

14567810»

Comments

• ti1980
    ti1980 Posts: 1,528 Forumite
    You could have had a dodgy smoothie or you could have a food intolerance/allergy to one of the ingredients of the smoothie that you don't know about.

If its the latter (or even the former come to think of it) then the best thing to do was definitely not finish it.
  • mhoc
    mhoc Posts: 19,262 Forumite
    First Post Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    scoobie wrote:
    How about this then?
    I only ate a couple of boots meal deals days one day this week, so I know they were to blame for certain.
    I was throwing up a couple of minutes after drinking one of their smoothies at work. Something sub concious told me don't finish that drink.

Don't assume these things are well prepared folks.

Certainly its got me thinking twice about their meals and I won't be touching one of their smoothies again

I would write to Boots stating where and when you bought your meal deal and if you saved any packaging send that as well. No point complaining in store.

I read somewhere that contaminated food will make you sick almost straight away so you can almost be sure what has upset your tum

Mary
    “Create all the happiness you are able to create; remove all the misery you are able to remove. Every day will allow you, --will invite you to add something to the pleasure of others, --or to diminish something of their pains.”
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure