Comments

• BlaiseAz
    Options
    More countries added for free calls.
  • benz
    benz Posts: 112 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Has anyone managed to get Voipcheap to work with a Phone Adapter/ATA?

If so, I would appreciate the settings
  • planetf1
    planetf1 Posts: 361 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    They now want £5 credit for calls > 1 minute
    What goes around - comes around
    give lots and you will always recieve lots
  • kestel
    Options
    I signed up yesterday. Made loads of free calls with VoipCheap already once I had bought £1 credit. I have been thrilled with 18866 up to now which I will still use but VoipCheap is 3p cheaper a call for UK land lines and does not tie up your home phone!
    Nothing makes more cross than paying more than you
  • snaden
    Options
    Signed up with VoipCheap yesterday and may a couple of free calls to belgium. The clarity is crystal clear. I was using it over a wireless connection to my broadband router. Prices are cheaper than Skype although less functionality. Wonder wether these destinations will stay free once the connection software moves from beta stages.
  • delluver
    Options
    Youre not the only one... same problem here.
    Anyone managed to solve this problem yet? I still can't connect and I really want to use this but can only log in but not register :(
  • gavinp
    gavinp Posts: 469 Forumite
    Options
    Apologies for the delayed response - which version of Windows are you using ?

If I recall correctly, there were problems reported by people who were using Windows earlier than 2000 and XP...

Thanks

Gavin
  • Organic_2
    Options
    This company is run by the biggest set of ignorant people I have ever found on the Internet. I have sent 5 communications to this company, asking why after depositing £10 in to my account am I still limited to one minute. Before we go down the Firewall road, my firewall is open on all accounts to this client. I still get kicked off after one minute. I can log in to my account and see the money confirmed as payment. I just wish they would reply. I don't know why they continue to ignore their most important asset. Customers. If any can get hold of a postal address for this crowd will you please post it on here then we can all write to them and tell them what we think. I also tried logging in to that other bunch of cowboys at buster and my details were not recognised, so I could not get to their feedback page.

Phillip
  • pin
    pin Posts: 4,265 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Quick google search, some information on finarea:

http://www.voip-info.org/wiki/view/Finarea+SA

http://www.magsys.co.uk/telecom/oplist.htm

Viale Carlo Cattaneo 1, Lugano 6900, Switzerland +41 91 922 5431

PO Box 45574, London NW1 3YL
    "An eye for an eye leaves the whole world blind" - Mahatma Gandhi
  • sjpkgp
    sjpkgp Posts: 920 Forumite
    Options
    Does anyone know which sort of hardware to use with VOIPcheap (or if you can use any ???). I don't really like on screen keypads, I prefer something that resembles a proper phone - although if someone convinced me a headset is a lot better I would listen.

I have heard people saying SKYPE and SIP protocols are different, from looking at VOIPcheap it looks like SIP but how can I be sure ?

Sorry to be dense, new to this....
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.4K Travel & Transport