Tesco grocery online codes - discussion thread

Comments

• rchddap1
    rchddap1 Posts: 5,926 Forumite
    That's why any codes posted in the vouchers board have to be posted along side the source and details of who can use the voucher.
    Baby Year 1: Oh dear...on the move

Lily contracted Strep B Meningitis Dec 2006 :eek: Now seemingly a normal little monster. :beer:
    Love to my two angels that I will never forget.
  • jazzyjustlaw
    jazzyjustlaw Posts: 1,378 Forumite
    rchddap1 wrote:
    That's why any codes posted in the vouchers board have to be posted along side the source and details of who can use the voucher.

I do not see that happening in the Tesco thread. No one has listed the source so no -one can see that it is open to all and that is important.!
    All my views are just that and do not constitute legal advice in any way, shape or form.£2.00 savers club - £20.00 saved and banked (got a £2.00 pig and not counted the rest)Joined Store Cupboard Challenge]
  • Prima baby has £5 off 50 spent.
    some codes are in magazines. not sure about the rest though...lol
    sus x
  • thats handy to know.

"They WILL contact you and ask if you want to cancel prior to delivery".

if i get a delivery and the codes not accepted, i'll email them and remind them of thier T&C
  • thats handy to know.

"They WILL contact you and ask if you want to cancel prior to delivery".

if i get a delivery and the codes not accepted, i'll email them and remind them of thier T&C

My last but one Tesco delivery had the voucher removed as missing items brought the total below the required £75 level. I complained very vocally about not being warned etc and their customer support line refused to do anything about it.

Then I received my credit card statement that showed they'd deducted the code anyway - even though the receipt that came with the order showed it had been removed, and they'd re-issued the code on my account.
  • slimnic
    slimnic Posts: 7 Forumite
    £106 shop delivered today from Tesco, used a £15 off e-voucher which i copied from the board. Total cost £91, no problems.
  • Just received my tesco order and the £15 voucher was not taken off.

I felt really bad giving all the shopping back to the delivery girl.
    I have now reordered.
    I will see what happens tomorrow.
  • System
    System Posts: 178,090 Community Admin
    Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    Well in the last 6 months i have had three £15 codes not honoured. i emailed them last week to ask them why it wasnt honoured. They emailed me back today to ask what the problem was and what was the code that i used. Thats got me stumped as once the code is used, it has left the system and i cant recall it back. I dont have the invoice or the confirmation email either.

*reminded to self : if i am going to put in another £15 code, keep reference to in case its not honoured and i need to email a complaint*
  • none of the £5 codes work on my £50 shop,any ideas
  • System
    System Posts: 178,090 Community Admin
    Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    Rommel00 if you still have the e coupon number, ring the phone number on the front of your delivery statement.

I had another £15 code refused today. However, with the email in my inbox armed with the code number, i rang them and they credited me the money immediately.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.1K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure