'Ryanair, time to come clean: The latest rises are a step too far.' blog discussion

14567810»

Comments

• gallygirl
    gallygirl Forumite Posts: 17,227
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Name Dropper Mortgage-free Glee!
    Forumite
    Teahfc wrote: »
    :beer: To Mr O'leary 59m seats sold in the last 12 months he must be doing something right.

tq05.gifto Mr O'Leary and Stelios. I do not believe we would be sitting here saying I prefer Monarch, flybe etc. without the 2 of them - they changed the culture of flying and forced the cartel to compete tq05.gif
    A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort
    :) Mortgage Balance = £0 :)
    "Do what others won't early in life so you can do what others can't later in life"
  • Paul_Herring
    Paul_Herring Forumite Posts: 7,480
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic
    Forumite
    Teahfc wrote: »
    No wonder so many people moan about losing money when they dont read the Terms and conditions

RIP Off Ryanair ...you are having a laugh.

Would this be the same Ryanair that charges extra for check-in, no matter how it's done - i.e. there's no way of avoiding it?
    Ryanair said this week that even if passengers check in online, print out their own boarding pass and do not carry a bag, they will be charged a £10 fee per return flight from May 1.

Surely that goes against some advertising code or other - if it must be paid in order to use the flight, and there's no way of not having to pay it, it should be included in the advertised price?
    Conjugating the verb 'to be":
    -o I am humble -o You are attention seeking -o She is Nadine Dorries
  • BBPR
    BBPR Forumite Posts: 2 Newbie
    Have just tried to get a co-op bank account so that I can have an electron card to get around the hight booking fees on Ryanair. However, I was told that as of today Visa have withdrawn the electron card. Does anyone know what Ryanair are going to do about this and is there any other way around it?
  • BBPR
    BBPR Forumite Posts: 2 Newbie
    gallygirl wrote: »
    I think you are mistaken here. I got an Electron card specifically so I could use on Ryanair. I have just done a dummy booking with them and there was no charge for Electron :confused:
    Yes they don;t charge for electron, but no you can't get an electron card as Visa have withdrawn it from today!
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 339K Banking & Borrowing
  • 248.7K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 447.6K Spending & Discounts
  • 230.9K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 601.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 171.1K Life & Family
  • 244.1K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure