We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!
Splendid September's No-Spend Days Challenge!
Comments
-
Fallen at the last hurdle so finishing Sept on 24. I saw some jeans I loved in Next, left them as I couldn't really afford them then bought them on Vinted for £6 this morning. disappointed I didn't hit 25 BUT delighted with said jeans. 😂
2 -
Finishing the month on 16/16 🎊
Please could I have the link for October? @cathybird 💞
1 -
-
September totals updated here
0 -
Another NSD for Wednesday taking me to 20/15 👍
Make £2026 in 2026 #19
February NSD1 -
September totals updated here
Well done everyone, see you on the October thread.
0
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.5K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards
