What are you looking forward to doing/getting when you get out of debt?

Options
Im really looking forward to getting a car so i can see my family more :) and getting an unlimited annual cinema pass because i love the cinema but can rarely afford to go :)
'They only had one cow!'

Comments

• Need_To_Sort_It
    Options
    Good god, I need a crystal ball to see that far ahead lol

Dont forget Orange Wednesdays for cinema my kids always go on Weds and they buy their sweets from the supermarket instead of when they are in there - 2 kids to the cinema for £6 they love it and they like the fact it doesn't cost them wads of cash.

If I am still alive when my debts are paid, I will look forward to getting Sterident for buy one get one fee in Boots and I will use the glass that came free with nutella to put my teeth in :D:D:D
  • ihatedebt_2
    Options

Dont forget Orange Wednesdays for cinema my kids always go on Weds and they buy their sweets from the supermarket instead of when they are in there - 2 kids to the cinema for £6 they love it and they like the fact it doesn't cost them wads of cash.

If I am still alive when my debts are paid, I will look forward to getting Sterident for buy one get one fee in Boots and I will use the glass that came free with nutella to put my teeth in :D:D:D

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: Thats put a smile on my face!! hehe

I look forward to a holiday - someone hot and exotic :cool:
    :money:Proud to be dealing with my debts :money:
    IA's lose the belly & bum 0/28lbs in 08
    Live on 4k #107 - £106.45/£4k
    £20k by Xmas £781.90/£20k
    Olympic #74 Bronze - £120.06/£1008
    Lunch Log #50 - £7.90
    GC 2008
    Jan £200/£54.59
  • moneysavingmumofone
    Options

:rotfl:i always forgot about orange wednesdays:rolleyes: :o
    'They only had one cow!'
  • Buffythedebtslayer
    Options
    going on holiday to a hot place with a beach and swimming pool and drinks with umbrellas in.

not worrying about my bank account every thirty seconds.

buying the most expensive games console and lots of games.

I am going to think about this seriously and stick a list up somewhere to remind me.
    Nevertheless she persisted.
  • moneysavingmumofone
    Options
    ihatedebt wrote: »
    :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: Thats put a smile on my face!! hehe

I look forward to a holiday - someone hot and exotic :cool:
    someone eh ;)
    'They only had one cow!'
  • moneysavingmumofone
    Options
    =Buffythedebtslayer;7708335]going on holiday to a hot place with a beach and swimming pool and drinks with umbrellas in.

not worrying about my bank account every thirty seconds.

buying the most expensive games console and lots of games.

I am going to think about this seriously and stick a list up somewhere to remind me

thats a good idea :) ohs list would be something like this
    nintendo wii
    42" tv
    being able to buy cigarettes whenever he wanted:rolleyes:
    'They only had one cow!'
  • debrag
    debrag Posts: 3,426 Forumite
    Options
    getting a better place
    studying full-time
    being able to buy stuff - of course never on a cc :)
  • poorandindenial
    Options
    I want to live on my own instead of flat sharing and I also want to finish learning to drive and get a car - a fair way off these at the moment though.

Oh the bliss that will be living solo......
    £34,547 (Dec 07); Current debt: £zilch (Debt free December 2010)
    Sealed Pot #389 (2010=£133)
  • postingalwaysposting
    Options
    my little congratulations for becoming debt free was my bed. I did however get it on 0% but so far i have had no fees/interest added and only whats in my sig left to go. Also i started a family tradition that me and mum would go on holiday every year on our own, even if its only to Cornwall for 4 days. However now i do give myself little treats every now and again but i do save for them, the last was my camera and the next will be a crafting tool that i can use for me and my business (which i am hoping to use my free bingo wins for).

We must all have something to look forward to though even if it is just a takeaway once a month. It makes paying off debt that much easier.
  • MidlandsMum
    Options
    I was lucky enough to win an expenses paid trip to Universal in Florida with Virgin with my job, about 50 agents were sent out there about 18 months ago and we had a whale of a time. Once we are debt free I will be putting aside the 4-500 pounds a month I will be better off to taking hubby and the kids to experience everything I did and saw. Even down to the 5 star hotel and VIP treatment in the parks. Other than that, doing up the house, selling it on and buying a bigger place in a nicer area.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure