We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.

This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!

Jaguar I-Pace Should I?

12346»

Comments

  • facade
    facade Posts: 8,193 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Name Dropper

    Yes, I was surprised that the rear seats didn't move, the whole of that extra foot was in the rear footwell, you could easily lie on the floor (I cant remember if it is flat though).

    Now the joy of the seat that suited me and a nice steering wheel has faded, I'm not sure I need a foot more rear legroom if it means a foot longer wheelbase, although it wouldn't nod up & down so much on my local "roads" and I guess the extra battery has to fit somewhere.

    The centre dash was incredibly busy too, no doubt a bit of googling and you could tame that down though. (I doubt very much if the "handbook" would help judging by the last few cars I've had 😉)

    I want to go back to The Olden Days, when every single thing that I can think of was better.....

    (except air quality and Medical Science ;))
  • born_again
    born_again Posts: 25,135 Forumite
    10,000 Posts Seventh Anniversary Name Dropper

    The centre dash was incredibly busy too, no doubt a bit of googling and you could tame that down though. (I doubt very much if the "handbook" would help judging by the last few cars I've had 😉)

    It's the Light version of Kia ccNC head unit. Which there is a online version. No hard copy at all.

    Life in the slow lane
★ ★ ★ Meet your Ambassadors

🚀 Getting Started

Hi new member!

Our Getting Started Guide will help you get the most out of the Forum

Categories

  • All Categories
  • 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 456.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 605.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 179K Life & Family
  • 263.6K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
  • 37.7K Read-Only Boards

Is this how you want to be seen?

We see you are using a default avatar. It takes only a few seconds to pick a picture.