We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
The Top Regular Savers Discussion Thread
Comments
-
Progressive
Just rang them and they said it should be up again in the next hour or so - “keep a wee eye on it!”
EDIT - Now back online. Maturing RS visible and funds transferred out. All good
Learn from the mistakes of others - you won't live long enough to make them all yourself.2 -
Monmouthshire
Has anyone got a Monmouthshire regular saver 9 to accept payment? I've had a returned payment which I think must be this. I've sent it off again yesterday but its not showing yet on the list on the app. If it bounces again I will take it off the "saved payee" list as it must be an account number mistake that Ive made.
But now I think about it as its just 5% I am not sure why I am bothering and it it sits there with a zero balance
“Create all the happiness you are able to create; remove all the misery you are able to remove. Every day will allow you, --will invite you to add something to the pleasure of others, --or to diminish something of their pains.”0 -
Did you have a phantom 2nd account of the 6% RS you had not funded or anything like that? As those shouldn’t accept payments after 30 days, so would explain the returned funds if it had been sitting there for a while.
1 -
Progressive
Did you receive the funds that you withdraw? I closed my RS and requested withdrawal yesterday late night as Interest was added but haven't received the funds yet.
0 -
Good to see Progressive is back up and running.
My maturity email says it matures today (6/10) and will roll over to an easy access account tomorrow. No interest showing as yet.
0 -
Yes. Now relaunched with the same issue number so if you're like me you will log in and find you can't open it as "maximum number reached".
As before the account says open "in branch and by post" 😂
No proofreaders still?
0 -
What exactly does "relaunched" mean in this case then? Are you suggesting that this is really a new issue but they've cocked it up?
0 -
I'm not suggesting that at all.
They had Issue 1 in September, then stopped offering it. Now they are offering it again.
They are permitted to "relaunch" any account they wish. A new issue number is not mandatory.
0 -
Progressive
Ah, apologies. Hadn't realised that this account had been off sale.
2 -
Progressive withdrawals……..how long do these take please? My RS matured today so have requested payment to my Bank. Many thanks.
0
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.7K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.6K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards


