We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
EDF FreePhase Dynamic Tariff
Comments
-
Green is 0p/kWh, and the 'normal' free is 09:00 - 1400 & 15:00 - 16:00.
1 -
BTW, will the 23:00 - 06:00 be free on Static given that it's a 0p/kWh rate, rather than free because of zero or negative wholesale prices? Or is free free, irrespective?
0 -
I've been trying to add the unit rate calculations to my energy spreadsheet, but can't get the correct answers; not sure where I'm going wrong, but wondered if it was to do with the levy reductions - how should these be applied?
0 -
The SMS I received a few minutes ago confirmed free electricity 11pm-6am, 9am-2pm, 3pm-4pm. I'm on FP Static.
3 -
Just so I'm clear, if you are a member of EDF Flextras, you are exempt from EDF exit fees?
0 -
Exempt from FF Static exit fee. and
Will I pay any exit fees to leave my current tariff if I want to sign up to FreePhase?
If you're an existing EDF customer who is signed up toFlextras, our rewards and loyalty programme, you can switch to FreePhase without paying an exit fee"1 -
After a a glut of free energy over the weekend to the other extreme tomorrow.
High 30's in the orange period and low to mid 70s in the red period. In some areas the 75p kWH cap could be utilised.
2 -
Doesn't bode too well for winter!
0 -
I suspect that soon it'll only be the truly committed who'll remain on the Dynamic tariff!
0 -
Im still here and no plan to change yet. I can adjust my timings easily. But not liking the current 2 days prices!
0
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.5K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards




