We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.

This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!
Something broken? Let us know on the new Report a Technical Issue board. Please use Site Feedback and Forum Help for other feedback.

Not loading and cloudflare

Yesterday, I also got a huge number of "page not loading", to the extent I went off and did other things.

This morning I've already had 6 delays when I've been diverted to Cloudflare to check I'm human. It's only a short delay, but if that goes on all day...........

Can understand one check at the start of the day.
If you've have not made a mistake, you've made nothing
«134567…17

Comments

  • HampshireH
    HampshireH Posts: 5,071
    Ninth Anniversary 1,000 Posts Name Dropper
    Forumite
    In addition of the issues already reported. I've not been able to scroll past page 3 on the forum. It just takes me back to the top of the page I'm on.

    Gremlins have set in
  • Skint_yet_Again
    Skint_yet_Again Posts: 9,242
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Hung up my suit! Mortgage-free Glee!
    Forumite
    Just one initial cloudfare check I’m human for me so far this morning and still a delay in pages loading
    ❤️Mum 2018
    0% credit card £1360 & 0% Car Loan £7500 ~ paid in full JAN 2020 = NOW DEBT FREE 🤗
    House sale OCT 2022 = NOW MORTGAGE FREE 🤗
    House cash purchase completed FEB 2023 🥳🍾 & left work. 🤗

    Retired at 55 & now living off the equity £10k a year

    ❤️Dad 2025

    Previous Savings diary https://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/discussion/5597938/get-a-grip/p1

    Living off savings diary
    https://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/discussion/6429003/escape-to-the-country-living-off-savings/p1
  • I’ve just had a check that I’m human so perhaps something has been put in place?

    Hastings Direct 4775.99

    La Redoute 676.21

    Barclaycard 295.20

  • soolin
    soolin Posts: 75,509
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Photogenic Name Dropper
    Ambassador
    I've been checked as 'being human' twice already. I'm also getting intermittent error 500 codes still, but not as many as yesterday.
    I’m a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on the eBay, Auctions, Car Boot & Jumble Sales, Boost Your Income, Praise, Vents & Warnings, Overseas Holidays & Travel Planning , UK Holidays, Days Out & Entertainments boards. If you need any help on these boards, do let me know.. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com.All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.
  • Keithy13
    Keithy13 Posts: 102
    Part of the Furniture 10 Posts Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    Lots of checks, pages not loading, "do you want to send the form again" messages.
    Almost makes the site unuseable.
  • HillStreetBlues
    HillStreetBlues Posts: 7,144
    1,000 Posts Fourth Anniversary Homepage Hero Photogenic
    Forumite
    Keithy13 said:
    Lots of checks, pages not loading, "do you want to send the form again" messages.
    Almost makes the site unuseable.
    Yep, the repeated CF checks is annoying
    Let's Be Careful Out There
  • tghe-retford
    tghe-retford Posts: 1,039
    Part of the Furniture 500 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic
    Forumite
    Everything now requires a bot check and it's broken the usability of the competitions board as you need to resend form requests (ie. perform another bot check) if you click anything.

    It's to the point now where I am getting blocked from posting on a desktop browser and if you are logged out, you can't log back in again.

    I did notice a small white box with a X appearing at the bottom left of the screen whenever anything was clicked on the page.
  • pete-20-11
    pete-20-11 Posts: 1,834
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Name Dropper Debt-free and Proud!
    Forumite
    Couldn't access deep links to green and ethical money saving forum topic page (or the energy one) via android chrome.

    It just displayed a blank page 

    Tried using Firefox but couldn't sign in that way, the sign in button just didn't do anything. Was getting a cloudflare page every time I moved forum page too. 

    Had to go back to chrome but had to go to the mse forum homepage rather than direct into a topic area. 
    PPI success. Banding success. Double Dip PCN cancelled! South facing solar (Midlands) and battery. Savings Session supporter (is it worth it now!?)
  • MSE_Stephen
    MSE_Stephen Posts: 1,328
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Combo Breaker Savvy Shopper!
    Community Admin
    Hi everyone

    Could I check how things are this morning? 
    Any slowness or Cloudflare pages?
    Join the MSE Forum
    Get the Free MoneySavingExpert Money Tips E-mail
    To report inappropriate posts: click the report button
    Flag a news story:
    news@moneysavingexpert.com
★ ★ ★ Meet your Ambassadors

🚀 Getting Started

Hi new member!

Our Getting Started Guide will help you get the most out of the Forum

Categories

  • All Categories
  • 355.7K Banking & Borrowing
  • 254.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 456.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 248.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 605.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 179K Life & Family
  • 263.6K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 16.2K Discuss & Feedback
  • 37.7K Read-Only Boards

Is this how you want to be seen?

We see you are using a default avatar. It takes only a few seconds to pick a picture.