IMPORTANT: Please make sure your posts do not contain any personally identifiable information (both your own and that of others). When uploading images, please take care that you have redacted all personal information including QR codes, number plates and reference numbers.

Premier park Ltd court claim

Options

Comments

• nopcns
    nopcns Posts: 575 Forumite
    First Post Name Dropper
    edited 11 April at 6:15PM
    Options

Unless I have lost the plot, Looking at the ANPR photos you can to prove it's not your vehicle in both photos as their cameras face the way in and way out so the headlight photo should be timed before the taillight exit photo. They have you leaving at 17:33 and coming in at 18:11
    Definitely looks like evidence of tampering with the images in that the time stamps have been add later and on the word photos. Unless, of course, you ignored the entry exit directions signs.
  • lydecker_777
    lydecker_777 Posts: 62 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    Options
    nopcns said:

Unless I have lost the plot, Looking at the ANPR photos you can to prove it's not your vehicle in both photos as their cameras face the way in and way out so the headlight photo should be timed before the taillight exit photo. They have you leaving at 17:33 and coming in at 18:11
    Definitely looks like evidence of tampering with the images in that the time stamps have been add later and on the word photos. Unless, of course, you ignored the entry exit directions signs.
    If you look at the photo, both cameras are in a wall facing the entry or exit.. how can they have a rear view of my van at 17.33...and then the headlights at 18.11?

Also this picture is what I received on the original letter , my numberplate is a separate image, attached below? Clearly tampered or adjusted to suit! 
  • Coupon-mad
    Coupon-mad Posts: 132,817 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post Photogenic First Anniversary
    edited 11 April at 9:24PM
    Options
    Negligent surveillance, not tampering:

I think your van drove in and out twice and they've provided only two captures out of the four. By doing so, they've captured the first exit (if that's your van) and paired it with a second entry. The ANPR system has done this and no human has checked it.

You should email their solicitors this evidence (that @stuart_c2023 uncovered) and invite them to draw up a consent order to set aside the erroneous CCJ and dismiss the claim, otherwise you'll sue their client for double that money for data abuse (breach of the DPA 2018).
    PRIVATE 'PCN'? DON'T PAY BUT DON'T IGNORE IT (except N.Ireland).
    CLICK at the top of this/any page where it says:
    Forum Home»Motoring»Parking Tickets Fines & Parking - read the NEWBIES THREAD
  • lydecker_777
    Options
    Hi its not a place I have been to before or since , I drove in once and parked further up the lane rather than on the carpark, it was a quiet dark sunday night around 7pm, I didn't see any well lit signage etc, I will follow your advice but I will also look to complain how this claim can proceed and cause all this aggro for everyone. 
  • Coupon-mad
    edited 12 April at 1:43AM
    Options
    Hi its not a place I have been to before or since , I drove in once and parked further up the lane rather than on the carpark, it was a quiet dark sunday night around 7pm, I didn't see any well lit signage etc, I will follow your advice but I will also look to complain how this claim can proceed and cause all this aggro for everyone. 
    I wasn't saying you went on different days.  I'm saying how this has happened as your van traversed the site to reach the lane.  ANPR error: negligent data processing.

I wonder if there is another (third) camera that is capturing images of vehicles on the lane.

OR is the car park found by @stuart_c2023 not the right one? Are those Premier Park signs & cameras?

Which road or lane were you driving in? Please show us exactly where you parked, using a GSView link.

If you are sure this is ANPR error, than say so to their solicitors and insist they sort out this mess and send you a Consent Order.  Urgently.
  • lydecker_777
    Options
    I wasn't saying you went on different days.  I'm saying how this has happened as your van traversed the site to reach the lane.  ANPR error: negligent data processing.

I wonder if there is another (third) camera that is capturing images of vehicles on the lane.

OR is the car park found by @stuart_c2023 not the right one? Are those Premier Park signs & cameras?

Which road or lane were you driving in? Please show us exactly where you parked, using a GSView link.

If you are sure this is ANPR error, than say so to their solicitors and insist they sort out this mess and send you a Consent Order.  Urgently.
    I am going to have a proper look tonight on the way to work, and double check...
    It's definitely that car park, but given the pics provided,  also dont show my number plate displayed clearly together with my vehicle , I suspect quite a few people have fallen prey to this ..I'm tempted to email the landowners point this error out ..it's blatant negligence in my opinion...

• Coupon-mad
    Options
    OK: you definitely drove past that car park.  In which direction?

Please show us a working link to Google Streetview of the lane end so we can track how you got captured by a camera.
  • GrannyKate
    GrannyKate Posts: 1,508 Forumite
    First Post Name Dropper First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Are you sure you parked there and not in Station Lane?  On their site it says

If you believe you paid fairly and have received a letter from Premier Park, please email anpr@svrlive.com in the first instance.  
    2024 Decluttering Campaign 579/2024 🏅🏅🏅🏅⭐️
    2024 Weight loss target 0/28 lbs
    2024 1p challenge 131/366 days Total £121.92

• lydecker_777
    Options
    Hi, went this morning after my nightshift, the anpr cameras are exactly as shown on map ,
    There's plenty of signage about, however none of it is reflective, and is brown and yellow to 'blend' in with the vintage railway theme?

Only the two pay points are lit aswell?

I went on a dark November sunday evening , and visited the railwayman station pub , which the signage says to input your registration on a tablet at the bar, when I went there I couldn't remember seeing anything there , and the pub was quite busy too..

I could understand strictly enforcing the parking on peak tourist times etc , but surely when the car park is less than 50% capacity then there should be some leeway....

And at least a reflective visible sign on the exit to remind people ?

The other signs are there but can easily be obscured by parked vehicles, weather conditions etc

I just sincerely feel for the older generation whom wouldn't know how to challenge these cowboys and just pay the charge!

• Coupon-mad
    edited 13 April at 10:03PM
    Options
    What a terrible sign, especially when it's dark. Coffee & cream paint, and not reflective.

Also, it doesn't even say whether customers of the railwayman station pub are exempt from the tariff.  It doesn't say why you are politely invited (please) to enter your car reg at the bar.

Presumably it's to claim exemption from paying but who knows? And what's the risk if you don't enter the VRM (or get it wrong with a typo).  It is far from clear that this might be one of the t&cs that may risk a PCN.

There's no 'obligation' and no contractual requirement there at all.  It's completely unconnected to the (only contractual) headline about "ensure you pay" a tariff.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.7K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.9K Discuss & Feedback