IMPORTANT: Please make sure your posts do not contain any personally identifiable information (both your own and that of others). When uploading images, please take care that you have redacted all personal information including QR codes, number plates and reference numbers.

Premier park Ltd court claim

Options
I received a pcn in Nov 2022 off premier parking Ltd for parking in a steam railway carpark on a Sunday evening for 30 mins, alleged ..

Anyway I parked off the carpark and up a lane, however I can vaguely remember going through the car park on the way in, but exiting a different way out ?

Anyway premier parking Ltd sent me a letter, (pcn) with photographs of the alleged vehicle involved ..

The photos show my numberplate , however they are separate to the vehicle pictures , and the rear picture doesn't look at all like my vehicle !

My numberplate was attached separately to these images!

My vehicle is this :smile:

Anyway after ignoring their nonsense, I received a County court claim over a year later , nbcc , I followed the steps on the thread, submitted a defence and I was asked for n180 form, which I filled out and forgot to attach to an email..genuinely forgotten..

My defence has been struck out, I've complained to the court so will have to see what happens there ?
What could next steps be?
And in your opinion do you think the photos prove that it's not my vehicle ?

Thanks 

Jon

Comments

Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.5K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.3K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family