IMPORTANT: Please make sure your posts do not contain any personally identifiable information (both your own and that of others). When uploading images, please take care that you have redacted all personal information including QR codes, number plates and reference numbers.

Claim Form - ParkingEye Ltd - DCB Legal Ltd

Options
123457»

Comments

• Gr1pr
    Gr1pr Posts: 397 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    Check the defence template thread ( and newbies thread ) in announcements, its above your thread near the top of the parking forum, the 12 steps are listed 

Keepe checking your MCOL claim history weekly, to see when the CNBC post your own untouched N180

You can download your own as a PDF and fill it in, waiting to send it after the postal N280 arrives 

File away the DCB legal N180
  • MagicalOwl12312
    MagicalOwl12312 Posts: 33 Forumite
    Photogenic First Post
    Options
    Template Defence thread. Top of the forum.

You can always hop straight to page one in a nano second by clicking where my signature tells everyone to click at the top of any page.
    This helps, thank you!!
  • MagicalOwl12312
    Photogenic First Post
    Options
    KeithP said:
    I've recieved an email back from DCB Legal, telling me they are proceeding with the claim etc etc..
    They have attached a questionnaire and asked me to fill it out, it is labelled N180 questionnaire.

I'm struggling to find the thread with the 12 steps, but from memory, they would send the threat of proceeding. I am under the impression that I should ignore them and their attempt to get me to fill out the form, until the courts send me correspondence to do it, in which, I then fill it out and send it back to the court and dcb 
    Yes, you are remembering correctly the points made in that checklist in the opening post of the Template Defence thread where it says...

Items 8, 9 and 10 on that list might be worth another read though.
    Just to make sure im right. Where it states "Just file it" at the end of point 7. it is referring to filling the defence?
  • Gr1pr
    Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    KeithP said:
    I've recieved an email back from DCB Legal, telling me they are proceeding with the claim etc etc..
    They have attached a questionnaire and asked me to fill it out, it is labelled N180 questionnaire.

I'm struggling to find the thread with the 12 steps, but from memory, they would send the threat of proceeding. I am under the impression that I should ignore them and their attempt to get me to fill out the form, until the courts send me correspondence to do it, in which, I then fill it out and send it back to the court and dcb 
    Yes, you are remembering correctly the points made in that checklist in the opening post of the Template Defence thread where it says...

Items 8, 9 and 10 on that list might be worth another read though.
    Just to make sure im right. Where it states "Just file it" at the end of point 7. it is referring to filling the defence?
    No, it means file the claimant's N180 away in a folder containing all of your paperwork, never to see the light of day ever again, it's unimportant, just part of the process, in your case unnecessary and confusing you 

Stick it in a drawer marked open in 2050 if you want 
  • MagicalOwl12312
    Photogenic First Post
    Options
    I have received N180. Notice of Proposed Allocation to the Small Claims Track. from CNBC. Asking about meditation. which was sent to the alternative address.
    I've looked at how to fill out this questionnaire based on the bargepole post.

I have also printed off the N180 from the government website, however; the form is different to the one sent from CNBC.

The form they sent included section A to E but the one on the Gov website included an additional section 'F', this section is asking if I want things done in English or welsh.

My question(s) are,

Should I scan and print the form they sent to me, and then send this via the post to the CNBC and DCBL as well as email?
                Or 
    Complete the form from the Gov website and send this as well as email? 

Additionally, because the postal address has changed to Bristol, how do i find the local court to this address?
  • Gr1pr
    Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    Use court finder or courtserve to find details of the court you require, or Google it 

Email your N180 to the CNBC new email address plus email it to the lawyers or claimant 

No post , no website, email only 
  • Coupon-mad
    Coupon-mad Posts: 132,773 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post Photogenic First Anniversary
    Options
    AND have you ever 'appealed' and failed to resolve a private parking charge?  Not a court defence.  The farce of 'appeal' early on?  Whether or not you tried useless POPLA or the even worse 'IAS'.

If YES, please do this today (DLUHC research):
    https://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/discussion/6528490/official-dluhc-paid-research-have-you-ever-appealed-a-parking-charge-notice/p1

URGENT. 
    PRIVATE 'PCN'? DON'T PAY BUT DON'T IGNORE IT (except N.Ireland).
    CLICK at the top of this/any page where it says:
    Forum Home»Motoring»Parking Tickets Fines & Parking - read the NEWBIES THREAD
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.7K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.9K Discuss & Feedback