IMPORTANT: Please make sure your posts do not contain any personally identifiable information (both your own and that of others). When uploading images, please take care that you have redacted all personal information including QR codes, number plates and reference numbers.

Claim Form - ParkingEye Ltd - DCB Legal Ltd

Options

Comments

• Coupon-mad
    Coupon-mad Posts: 132,341 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post Photogenic First Anniversary
    Options
    Clearly you don't ignore the fact they are still using the wrong service address.  Tell them to put it right.
    PRIVATE 'PCN'? DON'T PAY BUT DON'T IGNORE IT (except N.Ireland).
    CLICK at the top of this/any page where it says:
    Forum Home»Motoring»Parking Tickets Fines & Parking - read the NEWBIES THREAD
  • MagicalOwl12312
    MagicalOwl12312 Posts: 30 Forumite
    Photogenic First Post
    Options
    Mikeh2001 said:

You need to make sure CNBC have your new Bristol home before its transferred to a local court, which happens after both parties have returned their N180 directions questionnaire. 

You said "I change my address to bristol" did you do this via email or phone with the HM Courts & Tribunal service ? I would follow that up and make sure they get the new address on their system pronto.

I sent an email to Case.Progression.CNBC@justice.gov.uk to notify them of the change of postal address, the email was sent on 26th of March 2024 and the letter is dated 28th March 2024, but came today.

Using these dates I'm assuming the letter was sent before them seeing the email. But should I still send them another email, to ensure they have the new address?
  • Coupon-mad
    Options
    Yes yes yes.  Copy in DCB Legal.
  • MagicalOwl12312
    Photogenic First Post
    edited 12 April at 3:41PM
    Options
    Yes yes yes.  Copy in DCB Legal.
    Should of clarified I CC'd DCBL in the original email on the 26th. I believe that may be why they sent the email asking about my name and address, which I posted above.

EDIT: sent an email to DCBL again and CNBC about the address change. 
    ALSO: just phoned CNBC and got it changed over the phone, and they notified me that they have sent the claimant the defence. 

• Le_Kirk
    Le_Kirk Posts: 22,351 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Photogenic Name Dropper
    edited 13 April at 9:48AM
    Options
    For future reference the correct way to notify of an incorrect service address is to send a Data Rectification Notice to the DPO of the PPC and require them to correct you address and ERASE any old data PLUS they must inform all and any of their agents and sub-contracors.  All this is in the NEWBIE sticky.
    Should of have clarified I CC'd DCBL.............

Polite correction above

• MagicalOwl12312
    Options

Hi all 
    This person from DCB has contacted me again regarding the info in the screenshot. The first time I ignored her, but following the first message I CC'd her in the email to CNBC regarding the change of postal address (CNBC has confirmed this change now), however, she has contacted me again, should I continue to ignore her.
  • Coupon-mad
    edited 15 April at 10:47PM
    Options
    Of course you reply. It's not a response, it's just double checking you are who you say you are because you are changing the address on file. Clearly they need to be sure it's you.
  • MagicalOwl12312
    Photogenic First Post
    Options
    I've recieved an email back from DCB Legal, telling me they are proceeding with the claim etc etc..
    They have attached a questionnaire and asked me to fill it out, it is labelled N180 questionnaire.

I'm struggling to find the thread with the 12 steps, but from memory, they would send the threat of proceeding. I am under the impression that I should ignore them and their attempt to get me to fill out the form, until the courts send me correspondence to do it, in which, I then fill it out and send it back to the court and dcb 
  • Coupon-mad
    edited 30 April at 6:57PM
    Options
    Template Defence thread. Top of the forum.

You can always hop straight to page one in a nano second by clicking where my signature tells everyone to click at the top of any page.
  • KeithP
    KeithP Posts: 37,811 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    edited 30 April at 6:58PM
    Options
    I've recieved an email back from DCB Legal, telling me they are proceeding with the claim etc etc..
    They have attached a questionnaire and asked me to fill it out, it is labelled N180 questionnaire.

I'm struggling to find the thread with the 12 steps, but from memory, they would send the threat of proceeding. I am under the impression that I should ignore them and their attempt to get me to fill out the form, until the courts send me correspondence to do it, in which, I then fill it out and send it back to the court and dcb 
    Yes, you are remembering correctly the points made in that checklist in the opening post of the Template Defence thread where it says...

Items 8, 9 and 10 on that list might be worth another read though.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.6K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.2K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.9K Discuss & Feedback