We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
Road To Financial Recovery
Comments
-
Payday 🥳, this pay cycle seemed to be pretty short, I need to sit over the weekend and work out what the final figures were for the month. We did have a theatre trip out mid month and this included food out, as well as some merchandise so I suspect that will have ben an expensive outing. I have also noticed that food bill and petrol have definitely increased. I should hopefully have enough petrol to get me through to the weekend, as one day will be working from home too.
My work plans for tomorrow have shifted because a client kindly sent an urgent admin task at 4 p.m. today; it is quite demanding, and the deadline is the end of tomorrow…yay. This week has been quite productive so far but tomorrow is pretty much a write off, Friday is the same as got 4 meetings.
All funds have been transferred to where they need to go. It was a little simpler this month as I have managed to move all my direct debits into one account.
2
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.5K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards