Johnny-Cage Posts: 161 Forumite
    First Post Name Dropper First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Just had a text saying switch completes on 24th 
  • HillStreetBlues
    HillStreetBlues Posts: 3,240 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic First Post Name Dropper
    Options
    Card arrived today so put the 20 transaction on it.
    Just have to wait to see if TCB match the Quidco £30
    Let's Be Careful Out There
  • danny13579
    danny13579 Posts: 346 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    billyboy said:
    Going to give this a try even though I am not technically eligible as already had bonus in 2023. 
    I'm doing the same. Even if I don't get the switching bonus (which I don't expect to get, but worth a try anyway), I can still get the £20 from Top Cashback, and do the cashback part of the offer as it only requires the opening of a new Spend and Save account. So £80 better off over 6 months. Also it means I'll be rid of Barclays (an experience which has been ghastly!).
  • SickGroove
    SickGroove Posts: 260 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Name Dropper
    Options
    I received my card today but still awaiting the pin & 8 digit online activation code to log into online banking...

What did you use the 20 transactions on? I'm hoping to use all on 20 x Amazon £1 top ups...will that be allowed?

Finally, how can you try to get TCB to match Quidco cashback?
  • HillStreetBlues
    HillStreetBlues Posts: 3,240 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic First Post Name Dropper
    Options
    I received my card today but still awaiting the pin & 8 digit online activation code to log into online banking...

What did you use the 20 transactions on? I'm hoping to use all on 20 x Amazon £1 top ups...will that be allowed?

Haven't got my pin or code yet, but just transferred money into account and used it to buy 20 £1 Amazon top ups
    https://www.topcashback.co.uk/account/enquiries/highestcashbackguarantees/submit/  (you need to be logged into your account)
    and use URL https://www.quidco.com/tsb-spend-save-current-account/

Let's Be Careful Out There
  • NorwichMan
    NorwichMan Posts: 105 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    So I decided to apply for this, sadly was rejected, which is one of those things. But strangely there is no soft or hard search showing on any of my CRA files. So they must have not liked something so much that they didn't even bother to do a search. Unless the search will appear in a few days/weeks perhaps? I might consider coop now, if I know TSB hasn't left a search.
  • PRAISETHESUN
    PRAISETHESUN Posts: 3,734 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    So I decided to apply for this, sadly was rejected, which is one of those things. But strangely there is no soft or hard search showing on any of my CRA files. So they must have not liked something so much that they didn't even bother to do a search. Unless the search will appear in a few days/weeks perhaps? I might consider coop now, if I know TSB hasn't left a search.

Coop offer ends today, so get in quick!
  • BeachNut
    BeachNut Posts: 122 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    billyboy said:
    Going to give this a try even though I am not technically eligible as already had bonus in 2023. 
    I'm doing the same. Even if I don't get the switching bonus (which I don't expect to get, but worth a try anyway), I can still get the £20 from Top Cashback, and do the cashback part of the offer as it only requires the opening of a new Spend and Save account. So £80 better off over 6 months. Also it means I'll be rid of Barclays (an experience which has been ghastly!).
    Isn’t the £60 only for new customers?

“For the first six months, TSB is also offering new customers the chance to earn double cashback, raising the cashback offer from £5 to £10 a month – meaning new customers can earn a total of £60 (£10 will be paid each month).“
  • danny13579
    danny13579 Posts: 346 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    BeachNut said:
    billyboy said:
    Isn’t the £60 only for new customers?

Not according to part 1.1 of the T&Cs

1.1 You are eligible for cashback if you open a new Spend & Save account or Spend & Save Plus account. Opening a new account includes changing an existing TSB account to a Spend & Save or Spend & Save Plus account.

• crumpet_man
    crumpet_man Posts: 536 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary
    Options

Haven't got my pin or code yet, but just transferred money into account and used it to buy 20 £1 Amazon top ups
    https://www.topcashback.co.uk/account/enquiries/highestcashbackguarantees/submit/  (you need to be logged into your account)
    and use URL https://www.quidco.com/tsb-spend-save-current-account/

The terms for the double cashback are confusing me.  The way it reads to me is that before you can earn double cashback you must have completed the switch, logged into the TSB app and have 2 active direct debits.  If this is the case, I won't be able to earn double cashback this month as the switch completes near the end of the month and the direct debits will not be active immediately.

Have I misread?
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.7K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.3K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure