An in-between phase

Options

Comments

• PennysIntoPounds
    PennysIntoPounds Posts: 1,630 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Name Dropper
    Options
    😂 thanks I think @Sun_Addict. Though given my coordination I might have kept it for a potentially safer albeit hunched way of cycling, though really I'd probably need a tricycle 😁
  • PennysIntoPounds
    edited 6 May at 9:29PM
    Options
    Ooh do report back @KajiKita
    Ours were, as always, blimmin lovely (do make sure to turn them halfway through cooking!)
  • PennysIntoPounds
    Options
    Could have done with more sleep but lay awake stressing about this build just not happening and our back up plan being needing a mere spare 100k to live somewhere tiny and me not even having any minor income 😭

And my leg really hurts especially the hamstring which is particularly painful place to randomly hurt

But it is the first day of the year with sun and warmth with no b*tchslap breeze so I am attempting to adopt a positive mental attitude

Shower and hairwash

Admin
    Tidying
    Receipt survey
    Survey

Next to do is hobbly steps

Then a tiny bit of spec work

Then at least research the issues around LPAs- does anyone know how much it affects your named person if you haven't updated their address if the LPA comes to be needed?
    Not sure whether to leave it until my friend has moved house, as we don't know when that will be and it's making me anxious not getting the LPAs sorted but I really don't want to create future job and payment needed to have to update them having just done them...
  • PennysIntoPounds
    Options
    Done a 25 minute walk, legs in agony. Found a ceramic plant pot though

Tiny bit of spec work

Survey

Looks like you don't have to pay to update addresses on LPAs so that's something.
    Have arranged a date and time with friends and mum to do LPA signings with me and Mr PIP. Just need to find a certificate provider

Comping

Vinted listing

Entered some competitions, today I'm mostly looking forward to winning a case of prosecco but would also like a luxury hotel stay

20 minute limp to meet Mr PIP for beer and catch up. Found 2p

Knackered from stress delaying sleep and being in pain.
    Hooray for lazy cupboard pasta sauce

• KajiKita
    KajiKita Posts: 3,938 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Name Dropper Photogenic
    Options
    Good news about the LPAs and well done for getting that moving. We still have our will to sort out …

Sorry to hear that you are in so much pain. I hope it axes a bit today. 

KK x
    As at 15.04.24:
    - When bought house £315,995 mortgage debt and end date at start = October 2039 <gulp>, now £253,994, end date brought closer by 2 months  
    - OPs to mortgage = £5,965, Interest saved £2,124, to date
    - LTV 51% @ccord, 51% Yopa
    Fixed rate 2.17% ends October 2024

Read 19 books of target 52 in 2024 (as @ 17th May)
    Produce tracker: £25.45 of £300

Watch your thoughts, they become your words. Watch your words, they become your actions. Watch your actions, they become your reality. 
  • Sun_Addict
    Sun_Addict Posts: 21,523 Forumite
    First Post Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary
    Options
    You do so well with finding all this treasure. Obviously true that the streets of London really are paved with gold - or maybe magazines and 2ps 😆

Hope you’re less sore tomorrow 🤞
    I get knocked down but I get up again (Chumbawamba, Tubthumping)
  • PennysIntoPounds
    Options
    Just looked at the crossword answers, it was Carpenter (only explanation given: Carp-enter, so I'll just assume my tenuous reasoning was correct 😁) and it was Uppercut (Upper-Cut). Excellent work gang!
  • PennysIntoPounds
    Options
    Ooh I didn't mention Mr PIP and I popped into a Sainsers local on the way back yesterday not expecting any decent yellow sticker action but got a pint of milk, a big baguette, a sarnie for him to take into work today and a pack of oatmeal cookies all for £1.65. Granted the cookies weren't essential but I blimmin love them and for 30p I'm not going to be so tight as to not treat myself

Tidying
    Admin
    Survey

Receipt survey
    Comping
    Survey

Neighbour pal said he's available and happy to be my LPA certificate provider

Suddenly knackered and required a lie-down and read, can feel joints going a bit peculiar so hopefully that's fended off an attack of the big aches

Did the first stage of work for client job

Entered some competitions, today I'm mostly looking forward to winning 1k but I would also very much like some posh toiletries

I may have been a bit of an eejit and not given the notice on my additional monies tax pot so that has been done and will be available in a week

20 minute walk going to meet my friend and share the free crisps, I've been good and not eaten (all of) them
    Found 2p, the streets of London truly are paved with riches @Sun_Addict 😁

There are options for dinner but mum's veggie spag bol was so delicious I might suggest we go for that again...

Need to do much better at steps tomorrow and focus on the main bulk of the client job. And everything else of course!

• PennysIntoPounds
    Options
    A few months old now but just remembered I took this pic of an article from New Scientist as I know some MSErs have been discussing time restricted eating so thought it might be of interest, obviously no thorough conclusions drawn, no judgement either way from me, and this post does not constitute medical advice 😁

Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.7K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.9K Discuss & Feedback