We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!
Octopus Agile
Comments
-
I dont know these websites, but check Nordpool:
tomorrow energy prices are much cheaper than todays - so I woudl expect 0s.
Even FreePhase dynamic is 0p between 11pm-6am so Im sure there will be negative prices
0 -
I can't convert nordpool into the agile price I pay, so it doesn't help me; .but I suspect you are right, cheap cheap tomorrow ..
If what I said helped you, please "Thank" the relevant post. It cheers me up somewhat..0 -
Less than £5/MWh often converts to negative
4.8kWp 12x400W Longhi 9.6 kWh battery Giv-hy 5.0 Inverter, WSW facing Essex . Aint no sunshine ☀️ Octopus gas fixed 5.07 + Octopus Intelligent Flux leccy
CEC Email energyclub@moneysavingexpert.com0 -
I just renewed Agile and the page where I did that explicitly said that there is no exit fee.
1
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.7K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.3K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.6K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.2K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards

