We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
Keeping afloat till I can get round to the debts!
Comments
-
Wowsers almost a week has gone by. A whirlwind week at that.
So teething problems at school. One has been in trouble. It's not good but we are trying to get back in the good books . The new friend they made has been suspended twice since beginning at high school so we are encouraging that friendship to end like yesterday! They've only been there just over three weeks. Otherwise a fab family night out last weekend at a local sports game and just general family chaos since then. Finances wise I did some hard budgeting the last couple of weeks and I got a little bit of back pay in the end so I've used it to pay off the credit card that would incur interest. So currently my debts are £6122
Jan 18 Joint debts 35,213
Mortgage Jan 18- 77224 Sept 26- just under 62k
June 25 Debts in my name were £5170. Now 6122 (Oct 26)
DH debts ?? at a guess £15k1 -
Phew it's the weekend. Need to do a major tidy up mission at home and catch up on all the boring life admin stuff but fingers crossed I can get some stuff sorted. Finances wise I rounded down my bank and sent just over a tenner to my Lisa and paid a couple of quid off the card.
Jan 18 Joint debts 35,213
Mortgage Jan 18- 77224 Sept 26- just under 62k
June 25 Debts in my name were £5170. Now 6122 (Oct 26)
DH debts ?? at a guess £15k0
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.5K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards