PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING

Hello Forumites! However well-intentioned, for the safety of other users we ask that you refrain from seeking or offering medical advice. This includes recommendations for medicines, procedures or over-the-counter remedies. Posts or threads found to be in breach of this rule will be removed.

No buying until I’ve used up ALL my stashes

Options

Comments

• YorksLass
    YorksLass Posts: 1,723 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Name Dropper
    Options
    YorksLass said:

jackieblack - These come in all varieties, straight single point, straight double point, fixed circular and interchangeable circular.  Also in crochet hooks.
    Oh dear, I was kind of hoping the answer was no 😁😳🤦🏻‍♀️😜

I hope I haven't put temptation in your way!   >:)
    Be kind to others and to yourself too.
  • ariarnia
    ariarnia Posts: 4,225 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Combo Breaker
    Options
    today wasnt a no spend day unfortunately. 

i thought the window cleaner was taking the month off but he knocked this afternoon. had his son with him (must have been 7 or 8) and was showing him the ropes so we got an extra good clean and he did all the sils :) OH painted the house back in november so its nice way to start the new year with everything looking clean and fresh. so that was £10 i was lucky to have tucked in a coat pocket. 

has anyone else found the amount of actual cash they have (physical notes and coins) has almost gone to nothing over the last few years? i'm going to have to make a special trip to an atm (dont want to go into a supermarket just for cash back) just so i have a bit in the house for emergencies. 

got a gammon out of the freezer and i'm thinking maybe roasted tomorrow then pea soup monday/tuesday. hopefully have enough space in the freezer soon to actually see whats in there! 
    Almost everything will work again if you unplug it for a few minutes, including you. Anne Lamott

It's amazing how those with a can-do attitude and willingness to 'pitch in and work' get all the luck, isn't it?

Please consider buying some pet food and giving it to your local food bank collection or animal charity. Animals aren't to blame for the cost of living crisis.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.8K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.3K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.9K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.4K Life & Family
  • 248.5K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.9K Discuss & Feedback