We'd like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum. This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are - or become - political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

RWG top up?

Options
124»

Comments

• alanjones60
    Options
    Sorry, meant to say 200 mins + texts combined would be nice, but don't look a gift horse in the mouth. If you need more than 100 mins a month it is 5p a minute; or pay £3.50 for unlimited. Or try your luck with 1o mobile for £36 upfront (and hope they don't change the offer once they have got your money!)
    When i 1st joined rwg,they did do that with their 50 min bundle. You can use the 50 units for mins or texts. 1 text was 1 unit,and 1 min was 1 unit
  • getmore4less
    getmore4less Posts: 46,882 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post I've helped Parliament
    Options
    Sorry, meant to say 200 mins + texts combined would be nice, but don't look a gift horse in the mouth. If you need more than 100 mins a month it is 5p a minute; or pay £3.50 for unlimited. Or try your luck with 1o mobile for £36 upfront (and hope they don't change the offer once they have got your money!)
    When i 1st joined rwg,they did do that with their 50 min bundle. You can use the 50 units for mins or texts. 1 text was 1 unit,and 1 min was 1 unit
    I think that's what we have.

moved to unlimited for 6 months with Labera 1p a month will review end of Jan.

Drop our holder free data Sims(3 &RWG) into another phone to keep them alive.
  • savergrant
    savergrant Posts: 1,183 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Name Dropper
    Options
    https://www.rwgmobile.wales/shop-cym-per/

Homepage with a 'new"? Offer but no topup details.
    Could just be a test page, anyone else seen this?
  • savergrant
    savergrant Posts: 1,183 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Name Dropper
    Options
    https://www.rwgmobile.wales/shop-cym-per/

Homepage with a 'new"? Offer but no topup details.
    Could just be a test page, anyone else seen this?
    Have since seen someone talking about the old £1 offer, so suspect this is an orphaned page.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 344.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.6K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450.4K Spending & Discounts
  • 236.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 610.5K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.8K Life & Family
  • 249.5K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.9K Discuss & Feedback