We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.

This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!

Debt and Caring

1…261262263264265267»

Comments

  • WelshmansDaughter
    WelshmansDaughter Posts: 2,361 Forumite
    1,000 Posts Fourth Anniversary Name Dropper

    And now it is Sunday evening. I'm sitting at my sister's house having faithfully promised my nephew that yes I am sleeping here. He told me last week that he wished I didn't have a home so I could sleep here always. A bit dark sounding but sweet.

    Weekend took an odd turn, youngest nephew wound up in the assessment unit at the children's hospital. So I was there until 9 in the evening. I then went back at 9am to bring food as they hadn't given the baby breakfast 🤷 And stayed and then went to their house as I promised oldest nephew. Money wise a tad expensive as I brought food both times. Hospital is not a time for budgeting. Baby home now at least and hopefully a plan in place (eczema).

    Plenty of water being produced by the dehumidifier. I had to empty it after the second time I turned it on. Plan had been to rearrange and clean my room today but that didn't happen obviously. Ideally I'd like to make it easier to keep clean but as yet no design has presented itself.

★ ★ ★ Meet your Ambassadors

🚀 Getting Started

Hi new member!

Our Getting Started Guide will help you get the most out of the Forum

Categories

  • All Categories
  • 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 456.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 605.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 179K Life & Family
  • 263.5K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
  • 37.7K Read-Only Boards

Is this how you want to be seen?

We see you are using a default avatar. It takes only a few seconds to pick a picture.