IMPORTANT: Please make sure your posts do not contain any personally identifiable information (both your own and that of others). When uploading images, please take care that you have redacted all personal information including QR codes, number plates and reference numbers.

parking fine from 2016 - advice please

Options

Comments

• Gingersun
    Gingersun Posts: 49 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    Hello, thanks for all the help with amends, is it ok to post my defence in full (without identifying details) for a final look please before I send today? as I've mad amends/taken out paras etc. I'd really appreciate it. Thank you.
  • Jenni_D
    Jenni_D Posts: 5,109 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Name Dropper Photogenic
    Options
    If you're using the forum template defence (which you should be) then please only post the bits you've changed - paras 2 and 3 (any any additions) - no need to post the rest of it. (But confirm that you've renumbered the following paras if you've added more of your own).
    Jenni x
  • Gingersun
    Gingersun Posts: 49 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    Jenni_D said:
    If you're using the forum template defence (which you should be) then please only post the bits you've changed - paras 2 and 3 (any any additions) - no need to post the rest of it. (But confirm that you've renumbered the following paras if you've added more of your own).
    Thanks, I've also taken out pofa relevant stuff from further down so I'd like to have it looked at in full to make sure I've taken out the right bits etc...
  • Le_Kirk
    Le_Kirk Posts: 22,312 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Photogenic Name Dropper
    Options
    Don't take anything out of the template defence and only show us, as @Jenni_D wrote, just show us what you have added/changed.  We trust @Coupon-mad and don't need to check her work.

• Jenni_D
    Jenni_D Posts: 5,109 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Name Dropper Photogenic
    Options
    I think the OP has removed some POFA stuff because they're an admitted driver?
    Jenni x
  • Gingersun
    Options
    Jenni_D said:
    Yes that's right so just want to check all ok with what I have removed as well as own words parts 
  • Le_Kirk
    Le_Kirk Posts: 22,312 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Photogenic Name Dropper
    Options
    Jenni_D said:
    Gingersun said:
    Jenni_D said:
    Yes that's right so just want to check all ok with what I have removed as well as own words parts 
    OK but I cannot see anywhere on the defence template that recommends removing anything.  If it is paragraph 15 that concerns you, it is about the addition of the "debt admin" fees.  If they did not add those fees (typically £60/£70) then fair enough.
  • Gingersun
    Options
    Le_Kirk said:
    Jenni_D said:
    Gingersun said:
    Jenni_D said:
    OK but I cannot see anywhere on the defence template that recommends removing anything.  If it is paragraph 15 that concerns you, it is about the addition of the "debt admin" fees.  If they did not add those fees (typically £60/£70) then fair enough.
    I'll check, I removed the pofa points 15 I think , maybe another on recommendation on thread here.
  • Gingersun
    Options
    Gingersun said:
    Le_Kirk said:
    Jenni_D said:
    Gingersun said:
    Jenni_D said:
    I'll check, I removed the pofa points 15 I think , maybe another on recommendation on thread here.
    On the claim form I have amount claimed. Court fee and legal rep costs...
  • Gingersun
    Options
    On a previous correspondence as per the sar there's a debt recovery charge...
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.9K Discuss & Feedback