IMPORTANT: Please make sure your posts do not contain any personally identifiable information (both your own and that of others). When uploading images, please take care that you have redacted all personal information including QR codes, number plates and reference numbers.

Private permit dropped from windscreen- accept or decline 20 pounds reduced fine.

Options

Comments

• Dandytf
    Dandytf Posts: 4,820 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    One call to mentioned Solicitors.
    Fully understood my Appeal evidence, agreed to close this case by accepting twenty pounds payment.

thanks mser's delighted to complete this post.
    Replenished CRA Reports.2020 Nissan Leaf 128-149 miles top charge. Savings depleted. VM Stream tv M250 Volted to M350 then M500 since returned to 1gb
  • Umkomaas
    Umkomaas Posts: 41,407 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Photogenic
    Options
    Dandytf said:
    One call to mentioned Solicitors.
    Fully understood my Appeal evidence, agreed to close this case by accepting twenty pounds payment.

thanks mser's delighted to complete this post.
    Have you got/going to get that in writing?
    Please note, we are not a legal advice forum. I personally don't get involved in critiquing court case Defences/Witness Statements, so unable to help on that front. Please don't ask. .

I provide only my personal opinion, it is not a legal opinion, it is simply a personal one. I am not a lawyer.

Give a man a fish, and you feed him for a day; show him how to catch fish, and you feed him for a lifetime.

Private Parking Firms - Killing the High Street
  • Dandytf
    Dandytf Posts: 4,820 Forumite
    Options
    Umkomaas said:
    No I have Business Bank details and verbal offer from relevant Solicitors.

thanks
    Replenished CRA Reports.2020 Nissan Leaf 128-149 miles top charge. Savings depleted. VM Stream tv M250 Volted to M350 then M500 since returned to 1gb
  • Umkomaas
    Umkomaas Posts: 41,407 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Photogenic
    Options
    Dandytf said:
    Umkomaas said:
    No I have Business Bank details and verbal offer from relevant Solicitors.

thanks
    I wouldn't put my faith in that. Sorry, but are you certain that Excel agree to this. They are the ones who should be agreeing in writing that this is over. 

I hope this goes the way you want it to. Just come back if it goes belly up. 
    Please note, we are not a legal advice forum. I personally don't get involved in critiquing court case Defences/Witness Statements, so unable to help on that front. Please don't ask. .

I provide only my personal opinion, it is not a legal opinion, it is simply a personal one. I am not a lawyer.

Give a man a fish, and you feed him for a day; show him how to catch fish, and you feed him for a lifetime.

Private Parking Firms - Killing the High Street
  • Fruitcake
    Fruitcake Posts: 58,278 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary First Post
    edited 19 April 2022 at 9:10PM
    Options
    It's entirely up to you if you want to pay an unregulated parking company referred to as rogues, scammers, and bloodsuckers by UK MPs across all parties who can do nothing if you ignore them in Scotland, but I wouldn't be paying them a penny.

Your lease/AST/property rental agreement has primacy of contract over anything a scammer has to say. Does it say you have to pay a rogue/scammer/bloodsucker for parking at your residence? If not, why would you agree to pay them?
    I married my cousin. I had to...
    I don't have a sister. :D
    All my screwdrivers are cordless.
    "You're Safety Is My Primary Concern Dear" - Laks
  • Fruitcake
    Options
    GrumpyDil said:
    I've watched this thread and deliberately avoided posting but Dandytf why are you even considering wasting your money and paying a fee for parking in your own parking space.

I've been lucky enough to avoid any rogue scamming parking tickets for several years but hell would need to freeze over before I voluntarily paid to park in a space which I owned/leased without clear evidence that I had somehow agreed to making that payment in a moment of utter madness. 

That was well said.
  • Fruitcake
    Options
    Seems this poster seems intent on ignoring good advice

I know a Nigerian prince who has millions of our British Pounds to give away, if only someone would pay him £20 first.
    Should I put them in touch with the OP, do you think? 
  • Phantom151
    Phantom151 Posts: 179 Forumite
    Options
    Fruitcake said:
    Seems this poster seems intent on ignoring good advice

I know a Nigerian prince who has millions of our British Pounds to give away, if only someone would pay him £20 first.
    Should I put them in touch with the OP, do you think? 

That would work if said prince also supplied a shiney new credit card ...
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.5K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.3K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.1K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.9K Discuss & Feedback